Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't take Nick Wright seriously trying to eulogize Kobe this morning when he's done nothing but try to shyt on and slander Kobe's legacy since he's been on TV. He just had a tweet doing the same when Bron passed Kobe on the scoring list that he had to delete yesterday. Sports media really gotta shift away from these trolling clowns who use these tactics to get engagement and become popular.
fukk that piece of shyt

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This is actually very interesting. I think movies have people convinced that helicopters can simply hover over an area in the event of uncertain danger when the reality is that you need to keep moving to some degree at all times.
I’ve only been in a helicopter a few times ... I’m nearly completely ignorant to its inner workings and operations and best practices for flight ...

with that said , why is it difficult and/or not recommended to hover for and extended period of time ?

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
fukk that lying ass cac bytch from Colorado :pacspit:

Never forget she bragged about it at a party just days before filing charges:

ACCUSER 'BRAGGED' ABOUT INCIDENT
The 19-year-old woman attended a party just days before charges were filed against Bryant and appeared to be in a good mood and "bragging" about the incident, several teen-agers at the party told NBC News on Tuesday. Another friend told the Associated Press that the woman had "visible evidence" of the alleged attack a week later.

The alleged victim was at a party three days before the charges were filed and appeared to be in a good mood, NBC News reported, citing five party attendees.

"She was bragging about it," party host Steve Evancho told NBC News.

The victim described Bryant's anatomy when asked about it at the party, the host said.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Morning brehs...
I just got to work, and it was definitely ominous having to drive through this thick fog in Dallas. I can't explain it. I think I've made a mistake coming into the office though. Strongly considering going back home to spend the day with my wife and baby boy. Overthinking everything. This is alot man..

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You know sometimes you dream and you wake up, and you'd swear the content of the dream actually happened until you realized you were just dreaming. I was hoping to wake up from this nightmare and realize what happened wasn't actually true, and it was just a nightmare. Sadly I woke up to a world that lost Kobe, Gianna, and 7 others in a tragic accident on yesterday. I'm not sure watching basketball will ever be the same as it will always flood my thoughts to one Kobe Bean Bryant #Mamba

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Couldn't take Nick Wright seriously trying to eulogize Kobe this morning when he's done nothing but try to shyt on and slander Kobe's legacy since he's been on TV. He just had a tweet doing the same when Bron passed Kobe on the scoring list that he had to delete yesterday. Sports media really gotta shift away from these trolling clowns who use these tactics to get engagement and become popular.
Crazy, he just said something like that "I cant believe what Ive been missing out on all this time because Ive been comparing him to Mike and Bron. I completely missed out on how great he was."

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are evil! Kobe lost his life and The Bryant’s also lost Gigi! Kobe spread so much positivity and wealth in the world and there’s people really saying he “he got his” for an alleged rape case? Even ESPN with their “he wasn’t without controversy” bullshyt should be put on blast! No one is without controversies. shyt is sad and upsetting man.

when Peyton passes Ben Roethlisberger passes Nick Bosa and every other racist and rapist go they need to keep that same energy.

shyt just got me hot man I’m done with the internet for a few weeks

You know they won't. We need to start canceling these people altogether. Boycott they until these people get fired.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Glad the days almost over. Today we mourn Kobe, tomorrow we honor him. What better way to honor what he meant to us, then by applying the mamba mentality to our lives. Whatever it is we do in life, put everything into it. 100% like Kobe
The mantra I will forever choose to live by

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What really gets to me is such a violent way they died, to see it coming from going down on a helicopter is just horrific.