Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never forget when the lakers where a bottom league team during Kobe final seasons and he went on Jimmy Kimmel and he saw the swaggy P and Jeremy Lin celebration after ending their 8 game losing streak
giphy.gif

And Kobe response
4IqnzsW.gif

TuHAfT1.gif

:mjlol: Classic Kobe. There can never be another.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Saw the video of the helicopter spinning out of control, crashing, going up in flames and exploding

I cant imagine what was going thru Kobe and his daughters mind

Just sad, shyt hurts like it was my relative. RIP

Lost him and his daughter, I remember watching him explaining the game to her courtside at an NBA game and now they're both gone forever

Man

:mjcry:
That’s not real. That wasn’t their crash.

Daps
It feels so incomplete.

Like it was just getting started for him.

Others live full lives and when you hear it, you are at peace with it. But this one... Hurts.

You can feel there was so much left to do.
Word there’s certain people related to me who’s deaths haven’t been as tragic because they were either suffering with an illness or getting old in age

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Needed this laugh, good night

No disrespect to Kob and I know that kids go thru phrases of resenting their parent... but if my kid look up to an athlete and not me as a role model, I have failed... reading these stories about Kob is amazing. That just keeps coming in the back of my mind

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Silent in my work center right now. One of us has FS1 streaming on their computer. My boss is a hardcore Lakers fan, he usually says a lot by now but is just silent.

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
I spent many years being a “Kobe hater” and now I’m fukking beside myself.

All these years I made fun of Kobe stans and now I’m here like, “how am I gonna live without Kobe?” It turns out that I’ve come to idolize him. I was happy that he seemed to be so happy. The insecurity and ego had evaporated. He seemed to finally be at peace with himself. And I was always in awe of his transformation. I admired it. I was inspired by it. As tribute I feel like the best thing I can do is to emulate the mamba mentality and to try to instil it into my son.

RIP Kobe

As a long time Celtics fan, you fukking perfectly put it into text what I’ve been thinking in my head all this time. I’m gonna save this breh if you don’t mind. Long live King Kobe