Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
some shyt you just dont expect to hear breh. Crying as i type this. Its fukked up man i dont even know whT to say. shyt was almost fake and surreAl. You expect to see some people get old and gray ala Bill Russell... but this shyt ain’t guaranteed at all. Rip Kobe Bean.

it just reinforces to us all we are merely mortal men.. it’s what we do with our time here is what counts.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Reflect on all the things this man accomplished in his early years and you can only imagine with his attitude and demeanor what he would have got done and steered his family towards in his later years. Life is short brehette’s and breh’s, when shyt hits the fan just think what would Kobe do and keep shooting.

full

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Hurt me, especially after seeing some folks pay their respects.

Feel like I lost someone that has been there since '96. Even the hype before then as well.
I grew up in the Jordan era, but I was two young to remember Jordan coming into the league...so this is different.

Never a huge Lakers fan, but always stood in awe at his athleticism and finesse, but would typically root for them in the West if there wasn't another team I was feeling. Plus he was just Kobe, bigger than life. He was literally just part of the culture. You had to respect him.

He was a GOAT level player and all his other successes off the court and as a family man.

Surreal :mjcry: :sadbron:

Last edited:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
everytime i think about this, i wonder how Vanessa and Natalia are doing.

Usually when stuff like this happens you get into a like a tunnel like focus. Get him ready for his eternal rest and get affairs in order. This is when you gonna have everyone in your face giving their support and love. It don’t hit really until all the hype dies down and you’ve said ya final goodbyes and a month or two passes and you try to get back into a routine and something minor, well something that used to be minor like a shoe or a gesture or something that reminds of your lost loved one comes around and then you realize that they are gone. It’s heart breaking.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Usually when stuff like this happens you get into a like a tunnel like focus. Get him ready for his eternal rest and get affairs in order. This is when you gonna have everyone in your face giving their support and love. It don’t hit really until all the hype dies down and you’ve said ya final goodbyes and a month or two passes and you try to get back into a routine and something minor, well something that used to be minor like a shoe or a gesture or something that reminds of your lost loved one comes around and then you realize that they are gone. It’s heart breaking.
then you start to see them in your dreams. when you wake up but theyre not there.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Still sick man. Doesn’t seem real I swear.

it’s crazy I spent my entire youth rooting against dude because I was an AI fan. I remember when he hit 81 I was like yeah this dude the truth I gotta start giving him his props. That last game :wow: we were all going apeshyt for him to retire in a way only he could.

His battles with AI and him always smoking my Grizzlies would always have me scared when we played the Lakers.

:mjcry: