Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Like I said earlier my older brother died young this passed Oct. he was 49 and a sports NERD. Me, him and my dad we talked sports and played 2k and madden like it was religious to us. My dad still plays 2k everyday to this day since he been retired. And we’ve been hurting since my brother passed. And it sounds crazy but with this Kobe thing, it hit like a cousin passed. We all watch this guy grow up before our eyes from a young arrogant boy from Merion high school to a global sports ICON and he told us he would. He knew this was his destiny.

We keeping saying and hearing life is fragile. But that means we must live it to fullest. Go out and live your dreams, conquer your fears, achieve those goals. Because even though it’s tragic, especially with his young daughter caught in this, but him and that coach got in that chopper doing what they loved. Living their lives to fullest. And that’s the point. Go out and live brehs. Kobe was living. And he went out doing what he loved to do. And that’s how ima make sense of this.

ima miss the LWO days. I will cherish his highlights. I will lace up his nikes with reverence and purpose. He lived to inspired. And if you’re a fan of Kobe bean Bryant, you should live to inspire too. We will mourn and hurt but we must keep his drive and legacy alive but making the world a better place as he was trying to do.

Long live The Black Mamba

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Tried to sleep but couldn't brehs.

I couldn't wait to go outside to play basketball after watching the 2000 Finals!

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It feels like the world you grew up on its..... it’s like gone. I mean personally, my brother, David stern now Kobe? Like it don’t make sense. This world it’s not what I’ve known and love. I know some of y’all have lost family recently too. It’s like innocence is gone. We all need each other even if we are distances away physically but this message connects us. And we are family believe it or not. And we lost one of our own @charmander in a sudden senseless way. We need each other. We gotta heal each other. Be strong for each other in tragic times like this. I’m here for ya brehs.