Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Saw the video of the helicopter spinning out of control, crashing, going up in flames and exploding

I cant imagine what was going thru Kobe and his daughters mind

Just sad, shyt hurts like it was my relative. RIP

Lost him and his daughter, I remember watching him explaining the game to her courtside at an NBA game and now they're both gone forever

Man

:mjcry:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Was trying to find my Kobe 7 lower merion joints

Been looking everywhere for them mfs, haven’t worn them since high school

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Here are there other victims. Pilots name was Ara Zobayan.

EPRPct-XkAEBiW1

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took a day off. I'm kind of going through it. To give my own personal anecdote there was never a single game that Kobe played in that I was rooting for him. From a basketball perspective I hated him...how good he was and the heartache he caused me as a kid growing up. There isn't a single player who played my sports villain more than Kobe. That's what's tripping me out right now..and why I ended up tearing up several times throughout the day. I never knew how much I was invested in Kobe by rooting against him. That same investment is why I feel just as bad as some of his biggest fans. Don't just cherish your idols...cherish your rivals and villains.

Last edited:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man couldn’t fall asleep. Feels like a member of the family died or something. Read these feminist cac devils dragging his name on Twitter and I lost it. Broke my damn table and damn near broke my hand. fukking hell.
It's all over Twitter already and it will be the same for the regular media in the next few days.
I just looked at the headlines on ESPN and Jackie McCallum already has an article titled as “Kobe: curious, relentless and infinitely complicated”... I’m not clicking on that:hmm:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe is only the 3rd MVP to die...

NBA is so young. That's unbelievable

Bob Cousy - 91 years old

Bob Pettit - 87 years old

Bill Russell - 85 years old

Oscar Robertson - 81 years old

Wes Unseld - 73 years old

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 72 years old

Dave Cowens - 71 years old

Julius Erving - 69 years old

Bob McAdoo - 68 years old

Bill Walton - 67 years old

Larry Bird - 63 years old

Magic Johnson - 60 years old

Michael Jordan - 56 years old
The others are Mikan and Moses Malone, right?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

It's so dope to me how much pleasure Kobe took in mentoring the next generation. I think KD was the first to reach out to him to train (outside of Team USA stuff) when they was still playing against each other, then Westbrook and Harden got close too (I don't know what those 3 are going through right now specially KD) and now it's this new gen, Trae, Giannis, Luka, Tatum etc.

So many past greats look down upon the next era or do very little if nothing to move the game forward. He was really all about that even for females and it's fitting that was his last tweet too