Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the picture of kobe with david stern actually disturbs me and i wish they would stop showing it on NBATV*

kobe was 40 years younger than him. it's not right.

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
I still can’t believe this is real. RIP Kobe :mjcry: and his young daughter and the others that died. I feel for his wife and his other daughter, especially the youngest. She’ll have a library of NBA and other media material of her father to see, so she’ll know his voice and what he looked like, but she’ll never get to meet him :to:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EPO1USlWAAErqDA

:mjcry:
Batman of LA :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man couldn’t fall asleep. Feels like a member of the family died or something. Read these feminist cac devils dragging his name on Twitter and I lost it. Broke my damn table and damn near broke my hand. fukking hell.

try to stay off twitter and shyt like that man.. it ain't worth it, it'll drive you insane. fukk those people.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
3 in the morning over here and can't even sleep. Seem like this is all a bad dream. Still remember the night Kobe got drafted. Was a 8 year old kid than. Basically grew up following Kobe's career. Unbelievable. Just shows us how fragile life is.

Same here. Sitting here alone with the Mekhi Phifer in the car expression.

Looked down at my phone to take a break from what I was doing and my whole life changed in a way I can’t particularly explain.