Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
fukk capitalism
eC5yRV9.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can't stop flipping through the local news coverage. Surreal moment brehs. The video packages. :mjcry:
I had to stop because every time they show the packages, they show the vids with his daughter. I don’t have kids but that just keeps eating at me the most. I’ve never wanted to have kids because after seeing what it did to my mom when my sister and niece died, I know I couldn’t handle losing a child. I’m sad about Kobe as well but man, Gianna and her friend dying like that at such a young age. It fukks you up.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'ma just say it. To the brehs really going through it and not able to sleep and whatnot, go ahead and cry :yeshrug:

I cried as soon as I found out and a few times throughout the day, and while this is still a black cloud day, I can't imagine how much tightness and sickness I'd have in my body and spirit if I didn't let it out a little.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just went on youtube to distract myself. And I seen this video in my recommended list. I'm not even a religious person but I love this song. And I knew even before playing it that it was gonna fukk me up. But I still had to do it. And I don't regret it.

I do know Kobe was religious. And he believed in a higher power. So I'm sure he was already at peace with his own demise. Maybe that's why he lived every day like he knew it could be his last. He never wasted a single minute.

And that's why we all admired him. Even if he was that cocky muthafukker who would shyt on our teams with a smile on his face. We still admired him. Because at the end of the day he was greatness personified. He was a guy who wasn't gonna settle for just being good. Til his very last day he was always trying to be a better man. And there's no doubt in my mind that his best was yet to come. He just had that kind of belief in himself. Going back to them airballs his rookie season. He didn't even come close to making those shots and he still shot them bytches like he was the GOAT. Those were the most confident looking airballs I ever seen in my life :pachaha:.....And that’s why he became an American icon. Because he believed in himself from day 1. You couldn’t write a more epic life story. It almost seems like an Oscar bait movie to be honest. The type of ending that makes you feel like this shyt might really be a simulation. Like whoever designed this shyt just loves to write a good tragic story. Cause for whatever reason that’s what we’re all drawn to.

But if you ask me how I wanna die. Going in my own personal helicopter would prolly be near the top of my list. Cause that would mean I won at life. And that's one thing you can never take away from Kobe. Dude was a flat out winner.

RIP again. And good luck on your next journey bro :salute:

My bad for the long post. I’m high as fukk with so many thoughts going through my head. I been sitting in a rite-aid parking lot for 2 hours still not believing this shyt. Trying not to focus on the tragedy but on the legacy he left behind. I just wanted get some shyt off my chest and share this song with y’all. Cause I believe it’ll bring you some comfort like it did for me.

So Just smoke something. Drink something. Whatever the fukk you do. And let this shyt run for a while.