Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Now I'm crying again. Yeah, I'm off my phone for the night, brehs:mjcry:
On Speak for Yourself, Ric Bucher and others said years ago they were concerned "What would Kobe do without basketball?" and were happy/amazed at what he ended up doing.
He had family. So he had everything. :mjcry:

Daughter was giving him that extra push in life as well. Whats so cruel is that he was trying to help her map out her future. Kobe being gone is one thing...but the loss of her life journey is...

Last edited:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers the floor is yours :wow:
KI6hQcw.png
Pl66ykg.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I love Pac. He’s my favorite rapper and I was a bigger fan of him than I am of Kobe.

But this hurts more because it’s more shocking. Everyone that knew Pac knew he was out there living reckless and could go at any time. Kobe was more grounded and established. I just watched his interview with Matt Barnes and Stack last week and he had the next 30 years of his life mapped out.

And secondly the death of his daughter. That beautiful little Black girl that had her whole life ahead of her to be taken out so fast and violently.

To me this is sadder than Pac, Mike and Prince because of the innocence of GiGi. It just puts it over the top for me.
Yep:mjcry: gigi's passing. Just makes this to tragic. I'm trying to refocus on other things but it's hard