Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
41 years old, fukk man. This is cruel. This ain't right man.:mjcry:

Kobe put in work like a mad man for 37 years and was only just starting to kick back and enjoy the fruits of his labor. :to:
The man was already a basketball legend but was still so young and had so much more to accomplish.:mjcry:
God rest Kobe and Gianna's souls. Prayers up for Vanessa, Natalia and the rest of the family. Why does life have to be like this?:mjcry:
EDIT: And no other player should be allowed to wear #24 or #8 for that matter. This is beyond a player retirement. Kobe brought way too much to the game and inspired generations. All the 28 other teams need to retire that shyt ASAP.:salute:

this right here is tough. He loved his craft too. but he just really started living man...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Vanessa lost her husband and a child
shyt is too much

Losing a child is the greatest loss
esp with her being the oldest child and the child closest to Kobe. She was gonna have to be a big part of spreading her father's importance to the younger siblings :mjcry: im glad Shaq's kids are so close with their family, they're gonna have to guide and watch over the lil girls now

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Has there been any word on or from Vanessa? I just want to hear that the rest of his family wasn't on that helicopter....