Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wasn't a Kobe fan, Im a Bron fan.

But this felt like losing a family member. I almost had a panic attack while finding out the news. My heart has been in a state of shock all day. My first exposure to sports was through him and Shaq.

Rest in Peace to Kobe and his beautiful Gianna. I hope they had a quick and painless transition.

Condolences to Vanessa and their three daughters.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

:mjcry::to:

Daps
Don't play with God like that breh. Words from your mouth can condemn you. I'm just here to warn you, as a person with just a little bit of spiritual experience. People die everyday. You have to be ready to meet your creator when you do. Nothing else will matter then.

:yeshrug: I’m not playing with god. Or denying it’s existence.... ya know what I’m not even gonna start this up and detail this thread. Good day sir.

Geode

All Star
Daps
EPQBRoCUcAU7t9v
After everything I've read and seen all day, somehow this image finally got to me. Couldn't hold it in anymore. RIP.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This just seems impossible. I'm in sheer disbelief...still. This is gonna take a very long time to recover from. I'll be 32 years old in March, I been watching him since i was in the 4th grade. I remember the 98' All star game like it was yesterday. I always rooted against him in his early days since Iverson was my favorite, but it was always love & respect. gained so much admiration for him in the second half of his career. A part of my childhood is gone forever, along with his daughter. This shyt is so unfair..man

RIP KOBE & GIGI