Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Man was an absolute legend. Very sad news, especially about his daughter, that took me out a bit. Kobe’s a prime example of someone who was put on this earth for a reason.

Him dying the day after Lebron passed him in scoring is one of if not the most surreal things I’ve ever witnessed. 100% a “we live in a simulation” moment.

man went out trying to be a good dad too. Gave 20 years to us and was doing his best to give the rest of his life to his kids. Smh. Life is strange, and if a god does exist it isn’t what we think it is, it must lack empathy.

Don't play with God like that breh. Words from your mouth can condemn you. I'm just here to warn you, as a person with just a little bit of spiritual experience. People die everyday. You have to be ready to meet your Creator when you do. Nothing else will matter then.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So it was pilot error?

:snoop:

Yeah that's what it seems like from reading that. They shouldn't have been out in them conditions, especially heavy fog. I got a cousin from California that talked to my mom today and said the weather wasn't right.

Idk if they should have waited it out or just drove. Bad situation all around.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
esp with her being the oldest child and the child closest to Kobe. She was gonna have to be a big part of spreading her father's importance to the younger siblings :mjcry: im glad Shaq's kids are so close with their family, they're gonna have to guide and watch over the lil girls now

GIGI ISNT THE OLDEST DAUGHTER

:devil:
:evil: