Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It’s crazy man. Semi unreleased but I’ve never been high on social media, and the reactions on there every time a celebrity dies makes me so uncomfortable. Some people are so quick to make sure everyone else knows how they feel or they just want to troll without acknowledging that a human life was actually lost. I know everyone grieves different and I’ve had friends die and it will always be strange to me to see people react to death on social media. I’m surprised more don’t go the Giannis route and delete their accounts.
i could never fukk with them shyts.
closest thing to any form of social media i fukk with is THIS site.

i had a facebbook account for maybe like 7 months when that shyt just started poppin off.

no bullshyt.

a girl in my old hood was raped. i went to school with her cousin. the cousin gets on facebook and is wilding out dropping all kinds of details and shyt.
its like, she mighta had good intentions and shyt, i dont know...

but that was fukked up to me. just broadcasting this girls painful experience (WHOS RELATED TO YOU BTW) for what??
wish i knew what a clout demon was back then, cause that mos def seemed like the case. smh

i deleted my account shortly after that.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
EPQPLYTXUAAasjJ

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Jesus, how sad. Anybody up on African affairs knows this is the EXACT same way John Garang died....Ugandan helicopters crashed in the fog in the mountains of southern Sudan. The country is still paying the price...

I had a layover in LA on my way home today, got the news right as landed and saw how foggy it was outside and instantly knew sometging

I'm so glad he and Kobe patched things up before he passed

dog...that sentence still doesn’t even sound real to me :mjcry: