Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
EPP-sHcU8AAJa_z

silver lining is all these brothers and sisters are going to come up with some amazing creations. :wow::wow::mjcry::mjcry:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

Had the honor of attending this day. with me and 5 of my homies. I had the 4x white tee and the Crazy 8's on. I was Kobe stanning hard when everyone thought he was too scared and bougie to come through the Rucker. He made a believer out of everyone that day even though he had nothing to prove.

Now I'm talking to them today and we talking about him in a past tense. I can't fukking believe it

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
It’s crazy. I’ve been a Kings fan my whole life and i grew up hating this nikka. But yet I’m just so fukked up over this. Been feeling a heavy pressure on my chest all day. A large part of my childhood is taken away. I remember arguing with nikkas during gym as a kid about who was better between him/Mcgrady/Pierce

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Most importantly, he EDUCATED himself on stuff he did not know

He said some some real c00n shyt when Trayvon died. Like "just because I'm black doesnt mean I have to support Trayvon"

"I won't react to something just because I'm supposed to, just because I'm African-American. That argument doesn't make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and as a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American, we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we've progressed as a society? Well, if we've progressed as a society, then you don't jump to somebody's defense just because they're African-American. You sit and listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won't assert myself."

Instead of doubling down in embarrassment after ppl pressed him , Kobe took it personally. He went and met with Tatyvon family and learned what happened . He appeared with the fam in public

will u fukking retarded ass fake militants take your stupid shyt outta here? :camby:

Daps
Bob Costas on CNN talking about we shouldn't canonize Kobe's life and brought up the sexual assault case

:mjtf:
Like many have said, we gotta stop worrying and posting about what these cacs think. We know how they are.

They don't let us live in peace and they damn sure don't let us rest in peace.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Bob Costas on CNN talking about we shouldn't canonize Kobe's life and brought up the sexual assault case

:mjtf:
Like I said in other thread, this should be the day we should all be saying "Enough." All of us are tired of the racism, gaslighting, throwing black men under the bus, #metoo, and all of Trump's nonsense. shyt's tired.

Where was all of this energy when he was canonizing Bear Bryant?