Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EPP-sHcU8AAJa_z

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
RIP please. im saddened for him and his loved ones. i have always like him my cousin was a big basketball fan and remember him buying SLAM magazine back in 98 with the future kobe bryant on the cover. i never forgot him over the years and while im no big basketball fan i do admire his skills and his image as a positive role model.:salute::salute::salute:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nothing against you but you just made me realize how crazy it is that this is the expectation in today’s society.
It’s crazy man. Semi unrelated but I’ve never been high on social media, and the reactions on there every time a celebrity dies makes me so uncomfortable. Some people are so quick to make sure everyone else knows how they feel or they just want to troll without acknowledging that a human life was actually lost. I know everyone grieves different and I’ve had friends die so I know the feeling, but it will always be strange to me to see people react to death on social media. I’m surprised more don’t go the Giannis route and delete their accounts.

Last edited: