Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It still feels fake or unreal.

hug your family members. Tell them you love them
Its crazy...cause it feel like it had no business happening. He took the same helicopter he been using for the last decade+ like every other day...and just out of nowhere shyt goes left. You just never know.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Have the Cali hoppers like Russ, Harden, DeMar, Kawhi etc said anything yet? I think those will have been hit hardest by the news.

Cats like Kyrie, KD, Steph, Giannis, Bron haven't said shyt either I think.

Like those are probably the active players feeling the most genuine pain given he was like a mentor/hero to them.

It's still hard for me to accept and I've only seen him on TV or from the stands.
can mfs grieve to themselves and close loved ones first, before they hit social media. TF is wrong with you dumb nikkas:mjtf:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
can mfs grieve to themselves and close loved ones first, before they hit social media. TF is wrong with you dumb nikkas:mjtf:
I wasn't criticizing them I was just interested in hearing their words given they were closer to him than most.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
EPPVstSUEAAYSch
:to:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You guys are pieces of shyt for blaming the pilot so quickly . Man had a family like everybody else. We dont know of this dude was Kobes regular pilot on a day to day basis

We dont know a definitive damn thing yet. Calm down before yall start a manhunt for his family

There is a huge gap between blaming the pilot and saying they shouldnt have flown. For all we know he could have felt pressured to fly due to being a private pilot. We dont know any of that. Just saying the chopper shouldnt have left the ground isnt calling for a manhunt.