Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
AUERUE6.jpg

GtYd8Ic.jpg

bTUedA7.jpg
kobes signature line was a bridge between futbol & bball

that brand will continue

the ad line will continue to be elite

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Have the Cali hoppers like Russ, Harden, DeMar, Kawhi etc said anything yet? I think those will have been hit hardest by the news.

Cats like Kyrie, KD, Steph, Giannis, Bron haven't said shyt either I think.

Like those are probably the active players feeling the most genuine pain given he was like a mentor/hero to them.

It's still hard for me to accept and I've only seen him on TV or from the stands.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A flight plan indicated the helicopter took off from John Wayne Airport in Orange County at 9.06am PST and the last signal was received from the aircraft at 9.45am. It was expected to land at San Gabriel Valley Airport in El Monte.

Those living nearby the crash scene said they heard what sounded like a low-flying airplane or helicopter. Colin Storm said: 'It was very foggy so we couldn't see anything. But then we heard some sputtering, and then a boom.'

Firefighters hiked in with medical equipment and hoses, and medical personnel rappelled to the site from a helicopter, but found no survivors, Los Angeles County Fire Chief Daryl Osby said.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Have the Cali hoppers like Russ, Harden, DeMar, Kawhi etc said anything yet? I think those will have been hit hardest by the news.

Cats like Kyrie, KD, Steph, Bron haven't said shyt either.

Like those are probably the ones feeling genuine pain given he was like a mentor/hero to them.

Russ and demar were interviewed

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Cats like Kyrie, KD, Steph, Bron haven't said shyt either.

Like those are probably the ones feeling genuine pain given he was like a mentor/hero to them.
You gotta give others time..Kyrie left for personal reasons

Derozan had this to say

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
You guys are pieces of shyt for blaming the pilot so quickly . Man had a family like everybody else. We dont know of this dude was Kobes regular pilot on a day to day basis

We dont know a definitive damn thing yet. Calm down before yall start a manhunt for his family

I'm not throwing blame but the helicopter shouldn't have left the ground. Rescue copters were even grounded because of the fog. If the conditions aren't right you don't fly

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know sometimes people can be more worried about their schedule than their safety but that shyt has to always come first. Pilot shouldnt have left the ground if the weather was so bad the LAPD wouldnt brave it.
with the "get money" hustle culture we have in america, people put their schedule/money/business before their health/safety alot of times.

this is even worst, to know they could all be alive if they took their time.

once again man R.I.P to everyone espescially the youngins that were on board.