Who wins

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You really underrate us but what's new, you'll learn soon enough and start questioning your BBIQ. They all do till they realize they didn't know how good we really are.

And y'all are really underestimating Milwaukee, so what's the difference? Milwaukee doesn't have those same flaws to exploit as Philly did and it's hilarious that y'all are trying to insist otherwise.

I understand y'all dudes are homers, but y'all are becoming insufferable like Lakers fans for a team that has been relegated to the lottery for years prior. Y'all are not the perfect team like you're trying to portray :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And y'all are really underestimating Milwaukee, so what's the difference? Milwaukee doesn't have those same flaws to exploit as Philly did and it's hilarious that y'all are trying to insist otherwise.

I understand y'all dudes are homers, but y'all are becoming insufferable like Lakers fans for a team that has been relegated to the lottery for years prior.
Believe me, I am not underestimating the Bucks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Believe me, I am not underestimating the Bucks

Your comments say otherwise. I will continue to say that people are underestimating the confidence that Milwaukee got from getting over the hump against Brooklyn. There's no KD left in these playoffs in spite of how much y'all Hawks fans love to hype up Trae.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Your comments say otherwise. I will continue to say that people are underestimating the confidence that Milwaukee got from getting over the hump against Brooklyn. There's no KD left in these playoffs in spite of how much y'all Hawks fans love to hype up Trae.
I told Knicks fans, they said fukk me and my mama. I was right.
I told Sixers fans, nikkas was heated af and saying Idk wtf i am talking about. I was right
I am telling Bucks fans like you, you acting like I am hating. I will be right. You will learn, they all do.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they have last years DPOY and 2 1st team all defenders themselves.

Meanwhile the hawks have too many cacs, Middleton and Jrue are gonna cook one of bogdan heurter Trae or gallinari or Williams every time down the court.

There’s too many things the bucks can exploit vs what the hawks can. The bucks don’t have a nikka that refuses to score wide open baskets in clutch games in their lineup and Trae isn’t a 7 foot nikka that can drop 40 with ease.
I’m not saying hawks can’t win but Trae is gonna have to play like KD in this series IMO.
The Bucks do have a guy that can't shoot fts in Giannis. He ain't gon punish us like embiid did at the line.

And Trae don't gotta be 7 foot. He gone avg 30 and 10 no matter who guards him. Check his averages in the last 2 series.

Giannis is a weak side defender. He not on the ball. I mean he never checked kd lol. The lob will always be behind him. Gotta make a decision on that Trae floater:mjlit:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lopez has the range to neutralize and pull Capela away from the rim. Milwaukee will be fine offensively that’s not going to be an issue. You forget that they were #1 in offense during the regular season for a reason. Hasn't exactly translated to the postseason, but the potential is there. That Brooklyn matchup was going to be difficult for anyone even Atlanta and you’d be lying if you said otherwise.

Speaking of Brooklyn, you're also overlooking the most important fact that Atlanta fans haven’t mentioned yet in that none y’all’s players aren’t KD.
The Brooklyn series was gonna be tough because it was assumed kyrie and harden were going to help kd. Not because kd was carrying them. And it definitely wasn't going to be tough to score on them:mjlol:

As far as Lopez pulling Clint, nah Collins will be checking him since he never posts up. Clint will camp in the paint and let Giannis shoot if he ain't trying to steamroll his way into the paint.

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I understand y'all dudes are homers, but y'all are becoming insufferable like Lakers fans for a team that has been relegated to the lottery for years prior. Y'all are not the perfect team like you're trying to portray :mjlol:
Is this the same energy you had when they was down 0-2? Or is it the energy you have after beating a solo kd and a cold joe Harris?

We took out a healthy #1 seed, the fukk we gotta worry for?:mjgrin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Who said we’re perfect? :dwillhuh:

Were confident in our team and know we have matchups we can exploit

You act like we haven’t watched nearly 90 games of this Hawks team this season plus the last few years of key members of this group. We’re as qualified as anybody to discuss what we feel like we can do

And BTW, ain’t there a draft lottery conspiracy you should be writing about? :mjlol:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Philly was pretty much playing 4v5 against Atlanta considering how useless Ben Simmons was on offense. Atlanta won’t get that same benefit against Milwaukee.