Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Cam reddish averaged almost 14 points a game along with 6 rebounds and shot 45% from the field along with usually playing great defense and dudes think he’s ass :mjlol:

Lloyd pierce bum ass was known to be shyt talking him and Trae. Trae started the season in a slump and seemed to have low morale as did Cam. Is that a coincidence? Nope

Those were not season numbers....you cherry picking one month?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I salute y’all Hawks fan man y’all ride for y’all players :mjlol:

I know he’s good defensively you don’t have to tell me that.

This vvvv

Cam reddish averaged almost 14 points a game along with 6 rebounds and shot 45% from the field along with usually playing great defense and dudes think he’s ass :mjlol:

Lloyd pierce bum ass was known to be shyt talking him and Trae. Trae started the season in a slump and seemed to have low morale as did Cam. Is that a coincidence? Nope

And so many people haven't even watched the Hawks this year i'm not surprised that their takes are off the mark. I mean people really thought that the Knicks were on the same level as the Hawks even tho we kept telling people we've been injured the entire year:russ:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Philly blew their chances of winning the series, while the Hawks took advantage of those miscues. Both things can be true in spite of what people say. It's totally fair to say that Philly should have won those two games were they blew the 4th quarters leads. We gave shyt to Memphis and the Pelicans all season long for doing the exact same thing, so it's not taking anything away from what Atlanta did by saying that. Philly isn't the exception to that criticism.

Milwaukee is that good and people are legit underestimating the confidence that they got from beating Brooklyn and how that's going to make all the world of difference for them. Milwaukee's defense is just as good, if not better than Philly's and they don't have the injuries to their star player that Philly did.
They beat an injured Brooklyn, if they beat Brooklyn at full strength then that’s saying something

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If we gonna be real Hawks fans aren’t expecting Cam to come back and be an offensive weapon. He has a shaky handle and an inconsistent jumper. That said, Cam playing gives us another double digit scorer in the lineup, a potentially elite defender and another guy to throw at Giannis/Middleton. At 6’10 he will be a factor MIL will have to account for

Me personally I’m not expecting big numbers, just consistent plus defense and a few buckets. If he gives us 10 points a night I’d be elated

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
surprised people in here are saying Giannis is better than Embiid. At least Embiid can consistently hit those 15 footers and he’s a way better FT shooter. I would give Giannis anything he wants from outside. I’d live with the occasional 3.

I do think Giannis is going to bulldoze his way to the rim however with a smaller Collins on him and get what he wants. Hawks gotta get back on transition defense to set that wall early.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On paper bucks are a bad matchup, Middleton and jrue holiday are gonna eat being guarded by atl’s cacs. and Idk about relying on capela and a rookie to keep Giannis in check, if you don’t put capela on him brook will keep him out the paint.

On the defensive end the bucks are physical and longer than the hawks. And i expect that to wear on Trae like it did KD as the series goes on.

Series could go either way but Trae can’t have any bad games like he did in game 7 for them to have a shot.