Who wins

• Total voters

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Is this series ever going to start? Clipps would've loved a couple days rest
I'm surprised the league has them playing every other day it seems for the entire WCF. Figured they would get at least a couple of days off between Games 2 and 3.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Where does this all this " I don't trust giannis" shyt come from.

Let me ask y'all a question did you trust KD. Cuz he just sent him home.
Just sayin.
Bucks should've won that series in five games. Only reason they didn't was because of KD's brilliance and incompetent coaching from Bud. Not to mention KD outplayed Giannis in Game 7. Stop it fam.:comeon:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this is a 7 game series either way, I don't think the Hawks are getting enough credit for how well they are playing relatively speaking

right…meanwhile cats are hyping up a team that got blown out by 40 when the nets was missing one of their core players and literally struggled to win 3 of the remaining 5 games against a depleted team that had a hobbled player with one leg on the court and another that practically played 3 straight full games in a row lol

yeah folks said whoever won the BK/MIL series would go on to win the chip but that was when folks thought the bux could actually challenge a healthy BK…they clearly could not and are not the team folks thought they were (myself included) :no:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
right…meanwhile cats are hyping up a team that got blown out by 40 when the nets was missing one of their core players and literally struggled to win 3 of the remaining 5 games against a depleted team that had a hobbled player with one leg on the court and another that practically played 3 straight full games in a row lol

A lotta Knicks fans on the board don't want to give credit to a team that basically dogwalked them after game 1 and sent what most people thought were contenders in the East packing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lotta Knicks fans on the board don't want to give credit to a team that basically dogwalked them after game 1.

I’m not gonna lie I underestimated the hawks going into the first round against the nix but to be fair that was the first time I really got a good look at them as a team…I didn’t pay much attention to them during the regular season

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I hope I'm wrong but..... :francis:

A town might get stomped ..

They've proved me wrong this whole run tho so :yeshrug: