Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
U really don't know how good Cam is defensively. U don't watch Hawks games I know u don't know haha. Plus Cam hated LP and hasn't played under Nate yet. And players that are ass don't continually do this to KD

these nikkas talk about the Hawks like the know the team better than we do :russ:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He has potential defensively.....but He got worse offensively...fukk u talmbout:what:

2019-20 .384 FG .332 3PT% 10.5 PPG on 9 shots
2020-21 .365 FG .262 3PT%2.4 11.2 PPG on 10 shots

You the EXACT type of nikka that probably called Trae trash last year. nikka pulled up some stats with no context of the situation . Sit down boy and shut the fukk up :hhh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The nikka used numbers and statistics that obviously weren't correct to try and support his narrative.

So obviously if we don't know the whole story about the team, then breh doesn't as well since he couldn't get his numbers right :mjlol:

Tomorrow night. 8:30pm. You nikkas gonna be juelzing your ass off in here.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
You the EXACT type of nikka that probably called Trae trash last year. nikka pulled up some stats with no context of the situation . Sit down boy and shut the fukk up :hhh:

Wrong. I knew Trae would adjust and figure it out. He was great at OU. Cam was mid at Duke and he been mid so far. It ain't personal but I call it like I see it. What makes him different than dudes like Josh Jackson?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
That was the last month he played before he got hurt

Hahahaha cmon breh.....stop this:rudy:
If we gonna be real Hawks fans aren’t expecting Cam to come back and be an offensive weapon. He has a shaky handle and an inconsistent jumper. That said, Cam playing gives us another double digit scorer in the lineup, a potentially elite defender and another guy to throw at Giannis/Middleton. At 6’10 he will be a factor MIL will have to account for

Me personally I’m not expecting big numbers, just consistent plus defense and a few buckets. If he gives us 10 points a night I’d be elated

Cam is 6'8".....not only are yall using fake stats but now we using fake heights too?:stopitsline:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
On paper bucks are a bad matchup, Middleton and jrue holiday are gonna eat being guarded by atl’s cacs. and Idk about relying on capela and a rookie to keep Giannis in check, if you don’t put capela on him brook will keep him out the paint.

On the defensive end the bucks are physical and longer than the hawks. And i expect that to wear on Trae like it did KD as the series goes on.

Series could go either way but Trae can’t have any bad games like he did in game 7 for them to have a shot.
More physical than new York? Philly with 3 all-nba defenders? I doubt it. Brook Lopez will be food in the pick n roll.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Milwaukee has two All NBA Defenders themselves though…

Brook Lopez was one a couple of years ago as well.
You didn't see Brooklyn attack lopez all series?

Jrue is a great defender, but I'm sure Trae would rather not see the length of Simmons and thybulle anymore. Even though it didn't really slow him outside of game 2.

We haven't been slowed down offensively after facing 2 of the top 3 defenses. I think the bigger question will be whether the bucks can score with us. They struggled scoring against a very bad Brooklyn defense and we are much better than them on that end.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You didn't see Brooklyn attack lopez all series?

Jrue is a great defender, but I'm sure Trae would rather not see the length of Simmons and thybulle anymore. Even though it didn't really slow him outside of game 2.

We haven't been slowed down offensively after facing the 2 top 3 defenses. I think the bigger question will be whether the bucks can score with us. They struggled scoring against a very bad Brooklyn defense and we are much better than them on that end.

Lopez has the range to neutralize and pull Capela away from the rim. Milwaukee will be fine offensively that’s not going to be an issue. You forget that they were #1 in offense during the regular season for a reason. Hasn't exactly translated to the postseason, but the potential is there. That Brooklyn matchup was going to be difficult for anyone even Atlanta and you’d be lying if you said otherwise.

Speaking of Brooklyn, you're also overlooking the most important fact that Atlanta fans haven’t mentioned yet in that none y’all’s players aren’t KD.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More physical than new York? Philly with 3 all-nba defenders? I doubt it. Brook Lopez will be food in the pick n roll.
they have last years DPOY and 2 1st team all defenders themselves.

Meanwhile the hawks have too many cacs, Middleton and Jrue are gonna cook one of bogdan heurter Trae or gallinari or Williams every time down the court.

There’s too many things the bucks can exploit vs what the hawks can. The bucks don’t have a nikka that refuses to score wide open baskets in clutch games in their lineup and Trae isn’t a 7 foot nikka that can drop 40 with ease.
I’m not saying hawks can’t win but Trae is gonna have to play like KD in this series IMO.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lopez has the range to neutralize and pull Capela away from the rim. Milwaukee will be fine offensively that’s not going to be an issue. You forget that they were #1 in offense during the regular season for a reason. Hasn't exactly translated to the postseason, but the potential is there. That Brooklyn matchup was going to be difficult for anyone even Atlanta and you’d be lying if you said otherwise.

Speaking of Brooklyn, you're also overlooking the most important fact that Atlanta fans haven’t mentioned yet in that none y’all’s players aren’t KD.
You really underrate us but what's new, you'll learn soon enough and start questioning your BBIQ. They all do till they realize they didn't know how good we really are.