Who wins

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I mean him obviously playing in the series would increase the chance of it actually catching now would it?

The point?

If it doesn't catch you can play on it just fine. If it does catch you will feel it click until it goes back in place. Scal was talking about how he had the same injury in high school and didn't miss a game then waiting until the season was over to have it repaired.

That's why when it happened all the former players were saying it's a 100% chance he plays game 1 of the Hawks series while the non players were the ones saying he could miss games.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The point?

If it doesn't catch you can play on it just fine. If it does catch you will feel it click until it goes back in place. Scal was talking about how he had the same injury in high school and didn't miss a game then waiting until the season was over to have it repaired.

That's why when it happened all the former players were saying it's a 100% chance he plays game 1 of the Hawks series while the non players were the ones saying he could miss games.

That is the keyword.

You forget that he missed those remaining Washington games so obviously the injury was serious enough that he had to miss time for it. If the injury wasn't that big of a deal as you and other former players say, then he would have still played those games and closed the Washington series out earlier.

Even then, just because he played doesn't mean that he would be 100% and you're lying if you insisted otherwise.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That is the keyword.

You forget that he missed those remaining Washington games so obviously the injury was serious enough that he had to miss time for it. If the injury wasn't that big of a deal as you and other former players say, then he would have still played those games and closed the Washington series out earlier.

Even then, just because he played doesn't mean that he would be 100% and you're lying if you insisted otherwise.

Embiid is never 100% . :russ: 5 minutes after the season opener he won't be 100%

Bruh was affected by a lack of conditioning not his knee. Hawks wore him down every game.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
On the surface I was leaning towards the Bucks in 5. They are the more talented team on paper and should be heavy favorites. But I still don't trust Giannis when it matters most. I think Capela will do a better job defending him than anyone the Nets had to offer. I think John Collins can hang with Middleton. I think Trae Young will be his usual dynamic self and shoot better in this series despite Jrue's defense. I like the confidence the Hawks are playing with and the fact they're playing with house money bodes well for them. I'm taking Nate Mcmillan seven days out of seven versus Budenholzer. Peace Up, A-Town Down. Hawks in 7 :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Just don't come with the "we would have won if" excuses when Milwaukee beats y'all :umad:

Breh if you a Bucks fan just say you a Bucks fan. You tryna kick it like you’re being unbiased and shyt but yet you’re in here throwing up umad smileys. :dwillhuh:

Not enough conspiracy theories in this series for you breh. Hawks in 6

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where does this all this " I don't trust giannis" shyt come from.

Let me ask y'all a question did you trust KD. Cuz he just sent him home.
Just sayin.