"Knowledge of Self" Group Members...Can I talk to you?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

Not naming the name but I see a c00n on this list.

and this group needs to be a secret group..... no tag use, no mentions and a way to verify ID. One person responsible for member ID... This is how you get rid of the trolls..... Toms get dealt with accordingly.

and I want in bruh......

Last edited by a moderator:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not naming the name but I see a c00n on this list.

and this group needs to be a secret group..... no tag use, no mentions and a way to verify ID. One person responsible for member ID... This is how you get rid of the trolls..... Toms get dealt with accordingly.

and I want in bruh......

PM me that name breh.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Excuse my ignorance, but I never fully understood how the whole group thing works so I never posted or participated in any discussions before because I never saw where it was taking place. I didn't know if it was a thread or something else completely.

I don't mind being involved tho so you can send an invite if you like.

As for the whole Trayvon Martin shyt, I was listening to Tariq's podcast on it and he was mentioning how a large group of people need to bring the case to international court because it breaks a genocide law and that marching and protesting won't do anything. I understand his point, but I don't know how others feel about that though.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
invite please...

EDIT: how do you determine who's a c00n/cac/troll