"Knowledge of Self" Group Members...Can I talk to you?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need our own news channels, radio stations, media for unity

Just think.... If we all united :lupe:

These rappers and ain't about shyt. Pac would've had a movement by now.

But they're just clowns. Our supposed leaders are no better, instead of telling me about wheels in the sky and eating bean pies lets's get the community to stand together for common causes

:obama::obama::obama:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We need our own news channels, radio stations, media for unity

Just think.... If we all united :lupe:

These rappers and ain't about shyt. Pac would've had a movement by now.

But they're just clowns. Our supposed leaders are no better, instead of telling me about wheels in the sky and eating bean pies lets's get the community to stand together for common causes

:obama::obama::obama:

Hopefully something fruitful can come from this group. Personally I'm not gonna join. I honestly don't think most people in the group are serious about anything other than "spreading information."

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I learned something tho. You can't save them all and the c00ns are simply pawns I need to keep my eye on the Rooks, Bishops, Knights, Queens, and Kings.

:salute: welcome back breh, didnt know you was banned..... !m down, espec!ally after read!n all that sh!t about juror B37, fukk that b!tch, sign me up...

keep watch!n the pawns breh, they evolve when they get across the board :demonic:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute: welcome back breh, didnt know you was banned..... !m down, espec!ally after read!n all that sh!t about juror B37, fukk that b!tch, sign me up...

keep watch!n the pawns breh, they evolve when they get across the board :demonic:

Thanks breh.

salute-o.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Damn, ya boy Family Ram can't even get an invite :smh: And I'm top 5 realest nikka on this bytch.