"Knowledge of Self" Group Members...Can I talk to you?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I'm down, add me and welcome back brother!

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no new members eh :childplease:

I don't understand what you are asking me.

Okay, let me try to explain again.

1. I create a group
2. I make the group "invite only"
3. Time passes, the group grows
4. In a completely un-related series of events. I get banned from the ENTIRE forum
5. I come back with a new account
6. I try to access the group that I made with my old account. I can't.
7. Because the orignal admin has been banned. No new members can join the group because the only person that can approve the new member is banned.

Do you understand now? :what:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am writing notes and getting some resources together. I will make the group shortly and I will invite all those that asked. I will keep everyone posted so that we can exchange ideas an come up with something TANGIBLE to do.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't understand what you are asking me.

Okay, let me try to explain again.

1. I create a group
2. I make the group "invite only"
3. Time passes, the group grows
4. In a completely un-related series of events. I get banned from the ENTIRE forum
5. I come back with a new account
6. I try to access the group that I made with my old account. I can't.
7. Because the orignal admin has been banned. No new members can join the group because the only person that can approve the new member is banned.

Do you understand now? :what:

I got all that :wtf:

I was referring to you saying us new 2013 members can't join because you don't know our 'history' :ohhh:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got all that :wtf:

I was referring to you saying us new 2013 members can't join because you don't know our 'history' :ohhh:

Nah, I said "yo moms" (the poster). I am not sure if he is a troll that just wants to cause distraction or if he genuinely cares about what we are trying to discuss. I just want to be thoro because there are a lot of members here who sincerely hate (or look down upon) black people and I don't want them interrupting us.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nah, I said "yo moms" (the poster). I am not sure if he is a troll that just wants to cause distraction or if he genuinely cares about what we are trying to discuss. I just want to be thoro because there are a lot of members here who sincerely hate (or look down upon) black people and I don't want them interrupting us.

In that case breh count me in the group I'm sure you've read my posts..no trolling or c00ning here :Salute: