Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Fell way below my expectations. Chris Evans as a scumbag is always a stand out. Craig doing his southern accent fell flat for me.

Johnson seems like he doesn't have a classic or really good movie in him. I was really looking forward to his career after Looper and Brick but he hasn't really taken the next step.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I liked it but i kinda felt it dragged a bit once cap and ol girl linked. It was cool how they flipped it from a who done it to more of a full on mystery of why and how. Good writing for sure but prolly too long for me to rewatch again.
Reason to see the next bond
reason to keep lexi belle vids on the hard drive too :mjlit:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait to see this a second time. So many great little bits. I was damn near the only one laughing at the subtle, or not so much, jokes. Everytime a different family member said her family was from a different South American country :mjlol:
I was in there cracking up at that too.

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a chance to watch this last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. :ehh:

I knew Ransom was plotting on her after the restaurant scene, but definitely didn't see that he was the key piece in the donut that's inside of a donut hole in another donut :ohhh:

:mjlol: at Marta being an immigrant from Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay & Brazil. Also everybody in the family telling her they wanted her at the funeral but got outvoted :dead:

Also funny how the stereotypical Twitter SJW did a complete 180 and aligned with the alt-right incel when her money was on the line :skip:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Excellent flick. Glad to see Ana getting bigger roles, she’s so damn cute :noah:

Was thoroughly surprised by the twists