Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

Daps
Attention to what. I work in healthcare. Just nitpicking. You know how big a syringe you would need to draw up that amount of morphine. That would be a big ass syringe. Common sense should have told her she didn’t really give that much

I may be a bit confused then but :
I thought it was established that she should have injected him with the morphine based on Capt America switching them but she instinctively filled the separate syringes correctly being that she was a nurse and had done it so many times before.
She did give him 100mg of his usual medication despite the vials being switched. She then gave him the lower dose of morphine for pain. She did this without looking at the labels because she knew by instinct the differences between the two. She was only scared when she snapped out of her super nurse mode and just looked at the vials assuming that she had injected via what was on the label (100mg morphine ) vs what she instinctively knew. I do agree her mistake in thinking that she had injected him with morphine did essentially give him the plan of killing himself at that time. At this point he had already changed his will leaving all of his money to Marta. Who knows maybe he had planned on offing himself already and this just forced him to operate sooner?

I may still be confused but I am thinking that I want to go see this again with someone who has also already seen it so we can discuss it afterward.

It wasn't the second coming but it was simply what I would call a "old fashioned good mystery" with lack of need for special effects and everything just working off of the actors working with the script.
i would love to see another movie with Daniel Craig playing the detective though. It could be a series like Poirot where he could be working different cases down south.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I may be a bit confused then but :
I thought it was established that she should have injected him with the morphine based on Capt America switching them but she instinctively filled the separate syringes correctly being that she was a nurse and had done it so many times before.
She did give him 100mg of his usual medication despite the vials being switched. She then gave him the lower dose of morphine for pain. She did this without looking at the labels because she knew by instinct the differences between the two. She was only scared when she snapped out of her super nurse mode and just looked at the vials assuming that she had injected via what was on the label (100mg morphine ) vs what she instinctively knew. I do agree her mistake in thinking that she had injected him with morphine did essentially give him the plan of killing himself at that time. At this point he had already changed his will leaving all of his money to Marta. Who knows maybe he had planned on offing himself already and this just forced him to operate sooner?

I may still be confused but I am thinking that I want to go see this again with someone who has also already seen it so we can discuss it afterward.

It wasn't the second coming but it was simply what I would call a "old fashioned good mystery" with lack of need for special effects and everything just working off of the actors working with the script.
i would love to see another movie with Daniel Craig playing the detective though. It could be a series like Poirot where he could be working different cases down south.
You have everything right except:

The guy offed himself for no reason, basically.

The grandson probably might get hit with attempted murder because he kinda influenced the situation on a technicality.

Had MARTA just read the labels, she would have been more culpable.

Remember, the tox report said she didn't do anything wrong.