Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
This was REALLY good. 2nd behind Dr. Sleep.

Nurse was cute in this, but she was sexi ass hell in Knock Knock.

Even tho I enjoyed the climax, I felt that was just the icing on the cake. IMO the interviews were the best part of the movie. From the acting, dialogue, the bit of mystery, and the way it was shot....

Awesome Movie.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
This all around was a dope movie, and has vastly recovered by opinion of Rian Johnson's skills

That said...

Chris Evans was never a convincing red herring. Which is ironic, because so much of the reveal hinges on his sort of late introduction to the plot. But I did not at all think his sympathy for Marta was genuine since he was only ever characterized as an a$$hole. Moreover, the whole lab burning thing was so out of nowhere in a movie that precisely dictated everything previously. Too unrealistic and sloppy.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Can't wait to see this a second time. So many great little bits. I was damn near the only one laughing at the subtle, or not so much, jokes. Everytime a different family member said her family was from a different South American country :mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait to see this a second time. So many great little bits. I was damn near the only one laughing at the subtle, or not so much, jokes. Everytime a different family member said her family was from a different South American country :mjlol:
It was hilarious and very well written, great snappy dialogue. Am I the only one who got the vibe that Toni Collette was essentially Gwyenth Paltrow?