Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Got a chance to watch this last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. :ehh:

I knew Ransom was plotting on her after the restaurant scene, but definitely didn't see that he was the key piece in the donut that's inside of a donut hole in another donut :ohhh:

:mjlol: at Marta being an immigrant from Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay & Brazil. Also everybody in the family telling her they wanted her at the funeral but got outvoted :dead:

Also funny how the stereotypical Twitter SJW did a complete 180 and aligned with the alt-right incel when her money was on the line :skip:
Nice observation and it was beautiful watching the truth of how crackers roll when money is involved. Long as they’re rich, they give no fux but when it gets low, their fangs come out.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This was actually really good :ehh:It was nice seeing Chris Evans get his Lucas Lee on:russ::russ::russ:Daniel Craig carried this film though and I agree the interview scene and the casts interactions and debates were the best parts. Them all shytting on the alt right troll kid:bryan::bryan::bryan:The You/Hugh play was:myman:Seeing Lakeith caught me by surprise :leon:Nurse puking everytime she lies is wild:heh:How she hit them all at the end with the:umad:holding her cup out the mansion :salute:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this was disappointing to me. fine movie, but i guess i just want a new twist a minute, and i guess i don't think Col. Craig is all that amusing. That Ana De Armas is one charming little goddess though

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I saw this last night. Entertaining flick, really carried largely by Daniel Craig and Ana De Armas’ performances. I liked the twists and how they give you more of the story than you might’ve expected. Like another poster in here said, it was less about who did it and more about why. At a certain point I felt like the story had become convoluted though, and for such an ensemble cast, many of the characters yet underutilized or relegated to one note. Still entertaining and worth a watch though

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i really liked this. Good characters. Good plot. Good actors. The only gripe i have is James Bond sounding like a Civil War Confederate general.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Worth catching at a matinee or should I try to find online?

Or wait for Redbox?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I saw this today.

It was good :gladbron:

The snarky dialogue between the family was good.

I thought Daniel Craig was good. He made it funnier.

My only complaints would be that it could be just a drop shorter and the maids storyline maybe touched on sooner.