Klay Thompson Defends His White Owner Over Kyle Lowry

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
KLAY IT AIN'T SO-KT gets racist fan tossed in 2017

......he got the fan tossed AS HE SHOULD HAVE. Klay making excuses for fan putting hands on a player now is looking funnier and funnier in broad daylight. Minority team owner, investor or not.

in case vid gets pulled, original vid is in spoiler

created a separate thread titled "klay it ain't so" about klay getting a racist fan tossed out of a game for SAYING something. He was right for doing that, because we know the word the fan used. Wanted to point out the contradiction of getting a fan tossed for words and the defending team investor for putting hands on opposing player.

coward mods merged my thread with this one for some reason

but looking back at the clip I posted, the angle of the takeoff and the scary landing from this game looks like what happened in game 6 tonight. I'm surprised he wasn't hurt on this play.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
who wouldve thought stephanie mills would be randomly coming out of nowhere with a :whew: IG post about the NBA??

this social media chit is WILD. whats gonna happen next?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
UNCLE THOM(PSON)

Klay_Thompson_gives_Mark_Stevens_the_benefit_of_the_doubt.jpg
fukk him

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Imagine how much of a cornball you have to be to upp this thread on some vindictive shyt cause he got injured.

:picard:
Klay got his money, and whatever the injury is, it's a basketball injury and not going to affect his health.

So it's all jokes.
You're less upset about the thread bump, and more upset that this season will be a repeat of last one. With Klay sitting and Steph having the wear and tear of carrying a team.
When you think of the Warriors repeating, I'm sure that this isn't what you had in mind.

Besides, I'm not even pushing dissing Klay that hard.
hehehehe

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Klay got his money, and whatever the injury is, it's a basketball injury and not going to affect his health.

So it's all jokes.
You're less upset about the thread bump, and more upset that this season will be a repeat of last one. With Klay sitting and Steph having the wear and tear of carrying a team.
When you think of the Warriors repeating, I'm sure that this isn't what you had in mind.

Besides, I'm not even pushing dissing Klay that hard.
hehehehe
nah upping this was corny and in bad taste