Klay Thompson Defends His White Owner Over Kyle Lowry

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
So then monkey see monkey do? You'll never be any better than the worst person you come in contact with :leostare:

Nah :stop: that's what cacs do, and there is no honor system when it comes to how reps are distributed. You can get negged for disliking a player, that shouldn't have a factor on how I'm able to post na mean
you've got more than a fair amount of skin in the game with that banner, stop thinking about yourself for once :martin:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like once people reach a certain amount of neg rep they should be restricted in some form or fashion :francis:

I said the same thing years ago, that they should get a restriction in thread making or something but it never happened. The site owners like the fukkkery :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you've got more than a fair amount of skin in the game with that banner, stop thinking about yourself for once :martin:
So then I'd be speaking from experience :sitdown:
You are dumbed down by someone else's opinion of me which is why you just did what you said. I'm dropping knowledge, you wanna control how other people post, why? Because nothing is going on in your life so you care about how random nikkaz post on the internet. I'm thinking about this community as a whole, don't want this place to be ran like cacs run shyt. Now get hip or get to gettin'...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
UNCLE THOM(PSON)

Klay_Thompson_gives_Mark_Stevens_the_benefit_of_the_doubt.jpg