Klay said he fell on his wife

That is wrong but,

imwhite.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So if a 200lb dude falls on you yes not on purpose you can't push him off you? What if your leg is being squished and it's in pain.

I need to see the video again

He didn't even fukking fall on him. He was a full two seats away.

And even if he did fall on him, the appropriate response would be to help him off of you, not aggressively shove him.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
KLAY IT AIN'T SO-KT gets racist fan tossed in 2017

......he got the fan tossed AS HE SHOULD HAVE. Klay making excuses for fan putting hands on a player now is looking funnier and funnier in broad daylight. Minority team owner, investor or not.

in case vid gets pulled, original vid is in spoiler

Last edited:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait wait.....So you telling me you are sitting courtside at a basketball game where in a sport dudes run, dive, scramble for loose ball on the court. You telling me you are sitting COURTSIDE(basically in the game of play) you gonna get any at player that dives into you going for a loose ball? You think you have a right to shove him? Knowing these are all possibilities while being in the direct area of play? Anyone justifying this shyt need to be punched in the fukking mouth period.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikkas been giving cacs “the benefit of the doubt”
For 400 years and still ain’t figured it out :mjlol:

See how much of a benefit of doubt they give y’all dumb asses next time you in one of their neighborhoods, especially the “owner’s” neighborhood or get pulled over and move too suddenly :mjpls:
So then monkey see monkey do? You'll never be any better than the worst person you come in contact with :leostare:
I feel like once people reach a certain amount of neg rep they should be restricted in some form or fashion :francis:
Nah :stop: that's what cacs do, and there is no honor system when it comes to how reps are distributed. You can get negged for disliking a player, that shouldn't have a factor on how I'm able to post na mean