KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The 'terror' didn't really start until Forrest took over. Prior to that, they were pretty much like a bunch of dumb, drunk Frat CACs. There were occasions when they did, indeed, kill Black people, but nothing like what Forrest came up with as a former Military leader.

Also, I said that to make fun of the Klan, not to diminish what my ancestors endured.

The Klan, itself, is a joke.​
The audacity of that statement, the unmitigated gull. :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a3Phm5m.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There's no unmitigated 'gall' or audacity in that statement. It is just an objective historical fact.​

If they were going around scaring Black people and killing them. There's nothing "joke" about that. That's terrorism, murder and harassment.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikkas cheering, but what happens when they try to remove Malcolm body because he called white people devils? or MLK because he slept with white women. Think ten steps ahead

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas cheering, but what happens when they try to remove Malcolm body because he called white people devils? or MLK because he slept with white women. Think ten steps ahead

If that's done it'll be out of pure racism. This demon wasn't just talking shyt about Black people, those subhumans were actively killing Black men, women and children.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Billy Ocean said:
If they were going around scaring Black people and killing them. There's nothing "joke" about that. That's terrorism, murder and harassment.

:dwillhuh:

Please show exactly where I said it was.

It seems people are having reading comprehension difficulties and assuming I mean something other than what I said.​