KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Billy Ocean said:
Son seriously playing himself in here.

How can anyone 'play themselves' by proving what they said was accurate using primary source documentation?

Also, you played yourself by stating the terror started as soon as they put the costumes on. The fact of the matter is, they weren't doing any of that at first. Had it remained that way, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.​

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How can anyone 'play themselves' by proving what they said was accurate using primary source documentation?​

You're playing yourself because you're trying to frame what they were doing as harmless fun or a joke.

This:

"the young members of the new Ku Klux Klan decided to make a public manifestation of themselves; so, borrowing the familiar idea of the easy Halloween disguise, they wrapped themselves in sheets, mounted their horses and galloped through the streets of the little town, greatly enjoying the sensation they created - particularly the alarm and dismay of the negroes, to whose superstitious minds the sight of white-sheeted figures suggested nothing but spirits risen from the grave, and who accordingly fled to their homes in panic-stricken terror."

IS TERRORISM AND HARASSMENT.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all do know the Klan was created as a joke, right?​

Anyhow, good riddance.​

For those interested, read this.....​

51QiVkabTtL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Forrest didn't create the group. It was founded by Frank McCord, Calvin Jones, John Lester, James Crowe, and like three other dudes.​

Actually, for two years, it most definitely was. They were a laughingstock no one took seriously......not even themselves. Look at the titles they gave themselves if you doubt.

That's what I meant.

All the other stuff (murder, terrorism) they did didn't start until after Forrest took charge.

Hopefully, this clears-up this misunderstanding.​

"As a matter of fact, however, the Ku Klux Klan did originate as a 'hilarious social club,'....."

~Invisible Empire: The Story of the Ku Klux Klan 1866-1871, pg. 9​

Bruh you’re posting the book by an author born in 1889 in Tennessee. Most of his work was about romanticizing the Confederates.

Stanley Horn - Wikipedia

of course he’s going to say it was a joke because he admired everything about the south & the CSA :unimpressed:

I literally just finished a history course at my school, and the civil war, reconstruction & Jim Crow was covered.

the KKK was formed to scare blacks from voting after slavery was abolished. No organization who murders men, women & children starts of as a joke.

it’s fukking pathetic we are even having this conversation in here.

@Barnett114 @Houston911 can we ban this guy?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
staticshock said:
Bruh you’re posting the book by an author born in 1889 in Tennessee.

I know ALL that, but this info is corroborated by the History channel in the doc I mentioned earlier and several other outlets such as Al Jazeera. By no means am I defending their later activities. All reputable sources state the same thing: the organization was a joke.​

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Also, you played yourself by stating the terror started as soon as they put the costumes on. The fact of the matter is, they weren't doing any of that at first. Had it remained that way, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.​

The fukk are you talking about? You trolling? :dwillhuh:

You yourself...again...said they were putting on these costumes. The passage you, YOURSELF, posted said they were putting on these costumes. And to be real, that's irrelevant. If they were going around scaring, harassing and killing Blacks then it doesn't matter if they were wearing costumes or not. They were vile terrorist demons from jump, costume or not.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know ALL that, but this info is corroborated by the History channel in the doc I mentioned earlier and several other outlets such as Al Jazeera. By no means am I defending their later activities. All reputable sources state the same thing: the organization was a joke.​

They was never a joke. Shut the fukk up.

Yea, this fakkit should be banned.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Read The Room
Billy Ocean said:
You're playing yourself because you're trying to frame what they were doing as harmless.

IS TERRORISM AND HARASSMENT.

Riding through a town wearing bedsheets is terrorism and harrassment? You know they did that in their OWN town.....
" ... each member was required to provide himself with a suitable robe and mask and head-dress, the latter being built-up of cardboard and designed to add to the apparent height of the wearer. 'It looked like he had an upturned churn on his head,' one witness said in describing the appearance of one of the sheeted band."

~pg. 13.

Yeah, that sure sounds 'terrifying'.......:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Riding through a town wearing bedsheets is terrorism and harrassment? You know they did that in their OWN town.....
" ... each member was required to provide himself with a suitable robe and mask and head-dress, the latter being built-up of cardboard and designed to add to the apparent height of the wearer. 'It looked like he had an upturned churn on his head,' one witness said in describing the appearance of one of the sheeted band."

~pg. 13.

Yeah, that sure sounds 'terrifying'.......:mjlol:

THEY WERE SCARING, KILLING AND HARASSING BLACK PEOPLE, DUMMY.

They weren't just walking around wearing the shyt harmlessly.

The KKK, since inception, is a terrorist group that killed and harassed Black folk.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Billy Ocean said:
The fukk are you talking about? You trolling? :dwillhuh:

You yourself...again...said they were putting on these costumes. The passage you, YOURSELF, posted said they were putting on these costumes. And to be real, that's irrelevant. If they were going around scaring, harassing and killing Blacks then it doesn't matter if they were wearing costumes or not. They were vile terrorist demons from jump, costume or not.

I've said this several times but what you're describing happened a couple years AFTER they created the group. They didn't start-out that way.​

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've said this several times but what you're describing happened a couple years AFTER they created the group. They didn't start-out that way.​

Yes they did. And it's clear right now you're trolling. You a p*ssy and a fakkit for making light of KKK activities. Don't tag or quote me anymore, cac fakkit.