KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Good.
Cremate the remains and get rid of them.

Confederates were traitors to the United States of America.
Also, they lost.

Thats how powerful racism is in this country. No other country on the planet actively celebrates a violent failed seccessionist rebellion :mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Y'all do know the Klan was created as a joke, right?​

Anyhow, good riddance.​
Dressing up as the ghosts of the dead confederate soldiers and terrorizing newly freed blacks was no fukking joke. You sound stupid as fukk spouting White supremacist talking points

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good.
Cremate the remains and get rid of them.

Confederates were traitors to the United States of America.
Also, they lost.

bruh I never understood how some cacs claim to be super American yet they fly the rebel flag. That shyt goes against everything they claim to be.

just goes to show they really put that flag on their cars and shyt cause they know it stands for racism.

now me being former military I respect folks who fight for their country...except the confederates. fukk em, fukk their descendants and fukk everything they stood for.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Cereal_Bowl_Assassin said:
Naw, explain pls

Google 'Pulaski, Tennessee December 24,1865'

History channel had a whole doc about it, but, the 'Klan' was originally a group of Confederate vets that got drunk on weekends, put the hoods on and rode around acting like 'ghosts' to scare Black people during Reconstruction.

Forrest, and the Democrats, changed ALL of that in 1869 by co-opting the group and directing them to target the original Republicans.....Black people.....to put Democrats back in power....

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh I never understood how some cacs claim to be super American yet they fly the rebel flag. That shyt goes against everything they claim to be.

just goes to show they really put that flag on their cars and shyt cause they know it stands for racism.

now me being former military I respect folks who fight for their country...except the confederates. fukk em, fukk their descendants and fukk everything they stood for.

The same cac people waving the nazi flag in USA that against their great grandparents who fought against Germany Nazi in WW2.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
NoMoreWhiteWoman2020 said:
Dressing up as the ghosts of the dead confederate soldiers and terrorizing newly freed blacks was no fukking joke. You sound stupid as fukk spouting White supremacist talking points

Fail to realize when someone is making fun of the Klan, brehs.

:mjlol: