KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Google 'Pulaski, Tennessee December 24,1865'

History channel had a whole doc about it, but, the 'Klan' was originally a group of Confederate vets that got drunk on weekends, put the hoods on and rode around acting like 'ghosts' to scare Black people during Reconstruction.

Forrest, and the Democrats, changed ALL of that in 1869 by co-opting the group and directing them to target the original Republicans.....Black people.....to put Democrats back in power....

Yes - scare - or as some historians claim -- PRANK them ---- but they were also violently terrorizing them and killing Black folks.

Just because they put on a Costume - it's not a joke.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
bruh I never understood how some cacs claim to be super American yet they fly the rebel flag. That shyt goes against everything they claim to be.

just goes to show they really put that flag on their cars and shyt cause they know it stands for racism.

now me being former military I respect folks who fight for their country...except the confederates. fukk em, fukk their descendants and fukk everything they stood for.
It's pathetic. They claim it's honoring their heritage and the sacrifices of their ancestors blah blah blah but the confederacy only lasted four years while their heritage as Americans is much longer.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xoxodede said:
Just because they put on a Costume - it's not a joke.

The 'terror' didn't really start until Forrest took over. Prior to that, they were pretty much like a bunch of dumb, drunk Frat CACs. There were occasions when they did, indeed, kill Black people, but nothing like what Forrest came up with as a former Military leader.

Also, I said that to make fun of the Klan, not to diminish what my ancestors endured.

The Klan, itself, is a joke.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xoxodede said:
It was never a joke.

Actually, it was......at first. Things changed after Forrest got involved with them.

As I said before, the History Channel had a very good doc about the whole thing. Was called Ku Klux Klan: A Secret History. It was on YouTube, but it's gone now.​

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
No, that's not what I believe at all. It was brought down by gravity.

Keep fishing for Daps, though.

:sas2:

There was no conspiracy on the part of America on 9/11.

Just negligence.

Fires caused the collapse of WTC 1 & 2 after they were hit by planes.

Building 7 was also destroyed by uncontrolled fires after debris hit it from one of the Towers.

Stop it.

You are a liar and a fukking idiot. :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I would have rather the news been that some black fraternity kids desecrated his burial site as a part of a fraternity ritual or that some black kids got a sledge hammer and knocked the head off his tombstone statue but I guess I have to settle for this. :russell:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Son_Of_God said:
You are a liar and a fukking idiot. :mjlol:

Nice cherry-picking, but you aren't smart enough to box with me....​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited said:
No. What I'm saying (and has been scientifically proven), is that as steel is heated, it loses it's strength and becomes subject to a force known as strain. Building 7 was on fire for about 6 hours at temperatures reaching 1800 deg. F. The steel lost about 20-30%+ of it's strength and was no longer able to support the weight it was designed to.

Your card has been pulled, bytch.

Gravity brought it down.

:umad:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
For those interested, read this.....​

51QiVkabTtL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Forrest didn't create the group. It was founded by Frank McCord, Calvin Jones, John Lester, James Crowe, and like three other dudes.​

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Nice cherry-picking, but you aren't smart enough to box with me....​

Your card has been pulled, bytch.

:snooze:

Fire does NOT weaken steel enough to cause an entire building to collapse at free fall. This has been scientifically proven and many professional architects and engineers have questioned the 9/11 commissions version of the collapse. No building has ever fallen down from a fire since 9/11 and many reported hearing bombs being set off in building 7 prior to the collapse.

I don’t want to derail this thread any further so we can continue this discussion via inbox if you like. :yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Son_Of_God said:
Fire does NOT weaken steel enough to cause an entire building to collapse at free fall.

It didn't fall at free-fall speed and, yes, fire CAN weaken steel enough to cause strain. In the case of the WTC buildings, that whole 'no other building....' argument doesn't work as they had a unique design no other building had.

All your arguments have been thoroughly refuted many times already.

:coffee: