Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Once Myles Turner got hurt, that was the end of that.

I'll disagree here. Once they drafted Mitchell, something had to give because once Mitchell wasn't traded on draft night, it wasn't gonna be him fetching value back.

but y'all gotta stop underrating Sabonis like he ain't better than Haliburton. If the solution was to do nothing and pray, they're gonna wind up careening into another guard on draft night. West Clusterfukk City.

Sabonis got sent to hell.

Like why would indy do that.
Indy could have worked up another guard.

They always have.
To give up a Piece like sabonis.
Just boggles my mind.
Especially since indy is plagued by injuries.
That they could lead into getting a suitable draft position to acquire a guard.

Does indy want to compete now with the east being a hot bed. Yet how can indy compete when you need sabonis and turner.
to beat mil or philly with embiid and giannis respectfully.

So why trade away sabonis.
for a piece that does not defensively shore up that dynamic.
Plus weakens you on paper from defense from that dynamic.

It just makes no sense.
When you know milwaukee won with a dual big frontcourt.
Plus you going against embiid. Plus teams like cleveland and tdot shored up their frontcourt issues this season with rookie picks.
I do not think i ever seen the pacers mAke such a bad move on paper.

I mean yeah halliburton it works.
Yet you could hAve made your own haliburton.
Like indy has atypically always done.
Why trade for sumfin you always ramped up in house.

Art Barr

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Once Myles Turner got hurt, that was the end of that.

I'll disagree here. Once they drafted Mitchell, something had to give because once Mitchell wasn't traded on draft night, it wasn't gonna be him fetching value back.

but y'all gotta stop underrating Sabonis like he ain't better than Haliburton. If the solution was to do nothing and pray, they're gonna wind up careening into another guard on draft night. West Clusterfukk City.
What’s even crazier is that Fox is averaging 28 points per game and shooting over 50 percent over his last 10 games. Like how you up this thread after he puts up 33 8 and 8 while shooting over 50 percent from the floor and over 40 percent from three. Halliburton shot 6 of 17 and had usage stats and you up this thread? :lol:.

The Kings lost to the Bulls because Demar Derozan played like an MVP, Halliburton would do nothing to stop that. They shot 50 percent from the field and over 40 percent from 3. Unless you think Halliburton would’ve defended them better than Holiday and Donte this entire up is stupid. Nothing about the Kings says they need Halliburton. Fox and Sabonis distribute perfectly and complement each other. What they need is a stretch big who can rebound. A dude like Jonas.

Tyrese Halliburton stans are WOAT. Both Fox and Sabonis are currently playing better than him and they’re both more dynamic players.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What’s even crazier is that Fox is averaging 28 points per game and shooting over 50 percent over his last 10 games. Like how you up this thread after he puts up 33 8 and 8 while shooting over 50 percent from the floor and over 40 percent from three. Halliburton shot 6 of 17 and had usage stats and you up this thread? :lol:.

The Kings lost to the Bulls because Demar Derozan played like an MVP, Halliburton would do nothing to stop that. They shot 50 percent from the field and over 40 percent from 3. Unless you think Halliburton would’ve defended them better than Holiday and Donte this entire up is stupid. Nothing about the Kings says they need Halliburton. Fox and Sabonis distribute perfectly and complement each other. What they need is a stretch big who can rebound. A dude like Jonas.

Tyrese Halliburton stans are WOAT. Both Fox and Sabonis are currently playing better than him and they’re both more dynamic players.
The point is one is 21 and the other are older on max contracts
If you don’t understand why this wasn’t a bright move I don’t know what else to tell you
Oh and because they better now means it’s gonna stay that way? They made this trade to become a tenth seed and they not even gonna get it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm still trying wrap my head over why the kings gave up Halliburton

But I'm guessing it's more so their loyalty to Fox, and the potential they see in Davion Mitchell..

I didnt know Mitchell was a shooter. I just thought off night was a lockdown defender.

@Gil Scott-Heroin @LezJepzin @VegetasHairline @KingsnBucs1987 @Sonny Corinthos @chuckifubuck

Moving Haliburton, was clearly to give Mitchell more reps, so he can grow into something big over time.

The kings are weird because they're literally treadmilling on the side below mediocracy.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

But I'm guessing it's more so their loyalty to Fox, and the potential they see in Davion Mitchell..

I didnt know Mitchell was a shooter. I just thought off night was a lockdown defender.

@Gil Scott-Heroin @LezJepzin @VegetasHairline @KingsnBucs1987 @Sonny Corinthos @chuckifubuck

Moving Haliburton, was clearly to give Mitchell more reps, so he can grow into something big over time.

The kings are weird because they're literally treadmilling on the side below mediocracy.

Fox's trade value was low. Mitchell isn't good at all yet, and Sacramento messed up drafting him when they signed Fox to that extension. Pretty much guaranteeing they'd have to move someone when they only had 1 year of Haliburton so far.

It's pretty much a prime case of mismanaged assets - they end up losing the best player of the 3 who also has the best contract and star upside. Some said they should've traded Fox before but now they're fukked.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

They were on the treadmill and Fox and Hali don’t maximize each other. The move only makes sense if they can cash in during the off-season. As of now, Fox and Sabonis look great offensively but the team lacks shooters and can’t defend.