Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They were on the treadmill and Fox and Hali don’t maximize each other. The move only makes sense if they can cash in during the off-season. As of now, Fox and Sabonis look great offensively but the team lacks shooters and can’t defend.

Problem is the Kings will never be good with the nucleus they've got. You can hide one defensive liability to a certain degree with your scheme, you can't hide two.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Fox's trade value was low. Mitchell isn't good at all yet, and Sacramento messed up drafting him when they signed Fox to that extension. Pretty much guaranteeing they'd have to move someone when they only had 1 year of Haliburton so far.

It's pretty much a prime case of mismanaged assets - they end up losing the best player of the 3 who also has the best contract and star upside. Some said they should've traded Fox before but now they're fukked.
It's why BPA isn't fool proof. Something has to give.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I always find it a bit odd that people keep hyping up how Haliburton is going to change Indiana's fortunes considering the fact that they already have a version of him on the roster in Brogdon. They're essentially the same player with the only real difference being that Haliburton can actually stay on the court.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
kings trading haliburton was the best move for his career. sacramento is a place where most players go to rot. look at bagley, he's been putting up nice numbers in detroit as well.
They need to free Fox man. I have no confidence in them hiring the right coach.

Last edited: