Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Really??

I have definitely fallen off with my NBA watching.. but I thought he was always on the cusp of being what Thunn in Memphis is..

Trash tho? :picard:
They believe Haliburton is better and feel the need to shyt on Fox to prove their point because he was the one traded. I’m convinced that they know this nikka personally. No one else cares this much about him. I’m on the verge of muting the thread.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG_2828.png

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's always stunning how low the level of sports discourse is around here. A blind man could see that Haliburton was a baller who just needed the ball in his hands more to flourish.
Boy averages 24 on good percentages when he gets 16 attempts
Averaging ten assists with NOTHING in Indiana so far
This one of the dumbest trades I’ve seen in years. Sabonis is good but lmao

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I always find it funny hating on a random player like Fox, man is not even controversial or has a strong fanbase. Weird behavior

shyt is weird fr...Basketball talk on thecoli in general is rapped in weird personal beefs tho:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah bro. After the Kings won those first 2 games against bums all we heard was the ball movement has improved and look how happy Fox is!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro. After the Kings won those first 2 games against bums all we heard was the ball movement has improved and look how happy Fox is!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I like fox but c’mon lol I’m they didn’t even have to trade tyrese or fox. Just build everything else better but the last person they should have did was trade tyrese for a nikka that’s tall and can’t shoot

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am still trying to grasp.
why indy traded away sabonis.

You could have fleeced haliburton from the kingz without sabonis.

Art Barr

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I am still trying to grasp.
why indy traded away sabonis.

You could have fleeced haliburton from the kingz without sabonis.

Art Barr
Once Myles Turner got hurt, that was the end of that.
I like fox but c’mon lol I’m they didn’t even have to trade tyrese or fox. Just build everything else better but the last person they should have did was trade tyrese for a nikka that’s tall and can’t shoot

I'll disagree here. Once they drafted Mitchell, something had to give because once Mitchell wasn't traded on draft night, it wasn't gonna be him fetching value back.

but y'all gotta stop underrating Sabonis like he ain't better than Haliburton. If the solution was to do nothing and pray, they're gonna wind up careening into another guard on draft night. West Clusterfukk City.