Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Marvin Bagley been hooping

kings are a horrible franchise

traded bagley for Josh Jackson and Trey Lyles
traded Haliburton, Buddy Hield and Tristan Thompson to the Pacers for Domantas Sabonis, Jeremy Lamb, Justin Holiday

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lauri markennen working out and I think they got the same issues :hubie:

I think we expect too much out of individual players on a team sport.

Lauri Markennen has a three point shot, which Bagley doesn’t and he also wasn’t the #2 pick in the draft. Bagley’s problem is where he was drafted and the expectations that came along and the person drafted behind him.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Lauri Markennen has a three point shot, which Bagley doesn’t and he also wasn’t the #2 pick in the draft. Bagley’s problem is where he was drafted and the expectations that came along and the person drafted behind him.

True. But Lauri once he came in ( which was also I think top half of the lottery) had high expectations once he showed out. They both suck defensively and couldn't be built about. But can still be a piece. We played Detroit recently (wizards) and he was a problem.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
True. But Lauri once he came in ( which was also I think top half of the lottery) had high expectations once he showed out. They both suck defensively and couldn't be built about. But can still be a piece. We played Detroit recently (wizards) and he was a problem.

He can still be a piece and have a career in this league, but he’s always going to be compared to Luka as other players before him have as well.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And? You love hyping him up and his numbers, so it’s only fair that the team record is brought into the discussion.
Pacers are 6-15 since the trade
Kings are 7-14 since the trade

Kings traded a rookie deal pg who is capable of dishing 40 plus assists with only 7 turnovers for one more win and a less flexible team with even less cap space :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Kings traded a rookie deal pg who is capable of dishing 40 plus assists with only 7 turnovers for one more win and a less flexible team with even less cap space :mjlol:

When did Sabonis become thought of as a trash player? You also haven’t checked Sacramento’s payroll or Sabonis contract if you think that they don’t have any flexibility :mjlol:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: No1

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When did Sabonis become thought of as a trash player? You also haven’t checked Sacramento’s payroll or Sabonis contract if you think that they don’t have any flexibility :mjlol:
When did I say sabonis was a trash player
I’m saying what I’ve been saying that they didn’t need to make this trade and if you traded for sabonis the assumption is you are going to pay him to say
So Sabonis will probably get the Max, Fox is at the max
Next year the MOST cap space they can create without trades is 10 million which doesn’t include their next draft picks so what are you so excited about there? Plus who is going to sign to play there? Teams like Sacramento should be smarter with cap in order to make trades like getting Sabonis without giving up cheap contract assets like tyrese who they probably could have gotten more for if they put more feelers out there.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When did I say sabonis was a trash player
I’m saying what I’ve been saying that they didn’t need to make this trade and if you traded for sabonis the assumption is you are going to pay him to say
So Sabonis will probably get the Max, Fox is at the max
Next year the MOST cap space they can create without trades is 10 million which doesn’t include their next draft picks so what are you so excited about there? Plus who is going to sign to play there? Teams like Sacramento should be smarter with cap in order to make trades like getting Sabonis without giving up cheap contract assets like tyrese who they probably could have gotten more for if they put more feelers out there.

Cap space is an overrated concept if you aren’t a FA destination which Indy isn’t. The most notable FA they’ve ever had was David West :mjlol:

Indy is in no better situation than Sacramento is so let’s not sit here and pretend like it is. I can tell that you haven’t been paying attention to Indy or their GM’s comments if you think they’re getting players like that.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cap space is an overrated concept if you aren’t a FA destination which Indy isn’t. The most notable FA they’ve ever had was David West :mjlol:

Indy is in no better situation than Sacramento is so let’s not sit here and pretend like it is. I can tell that you haven’t been paying attention to Indy or their GM’s comments if you think they’re getting players like that.
Indiana last few years is the top goal for the kings; just being able to make the playoffs. They have a better coach, kings about to have their sixth coach in like seven years. They have potentially a higher pick, they got tradable assets and picks from previous moves. If you more excited about the kings than the pacers it’s because you just a delusional kings fan. Which is fine be a homer but we’ve watched for nearly twenty straight seasons the kings fukk up in the draft, in trades, and hiring personnel but nah trading away a pg like tyrese for a big like sabonis clearly is the move that is going to turn this franchise around :mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bagley problem was they stuck him in a corner
He had 16 dunks as a king got 30 games this season alone. In 16 games with Detroit he’s had newrly 30 dunks. Kings are terrible

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Indiana last few years is the top goal for the kings; just being able to make the playoffs. They have a better coach, kings about to have their sixth coach in like seven years. They have potentially a higher pick, they got tradable assets and picks from previous moves. If you more excited about the kings than the pacers it’s because you just a delusional kings fan. Which is fine be a homer but we’ve watched for nearly twenty straight seasons the kings fukk up in the draft, in trades, and hiring personnel but nah trading away a pg like tyrese for a big like sabonis clearly is the move that is going to turn this franchise around :mjlol:

Rick Carlisle has been trash for years to the point that even Dallas fans wanted him gone. He also has history working against him with coaches going back for their former teams and having less success.

Potentially higher pick means nothing as that’s not how the draft lottery works especially with the new changes that’s taken place.

For the record, I’m not a Kings fan and you aren’t a Pacers fan so stop pretending like you’ve been paying attention to that team for years :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bagley problem was they stuck him in a corner
He had 16 dunks as a king got 30 games this season alone. In 16 games with Detroit he’s had newrly 30 dunks. Kings are terrible

He’s still never going to live up to the #2 pick is my point. I never said he wasn’t trash and I never said he couldn’t put up numbers. Luka being drafted behind him hurts him. It’s no different than other players who got drafted in front of superstars or all time players.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

The Kings are tanking and shut down both Fox and Sabonis but go off. You’re obsessed with being right about this and are looking foolish.