Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Some weird responses in here. Who's Haliburton playing with that's supposed to help him win with Turner out? Lance Stephenson is getting 30 mins in 2022 and bringing the ball up when he's out. Indy's lost 6 straight, 4 of those Sabonis was on the team so....

It's almost like Kings fans want him to fail because of how the team got shytted on. The only player that wanted to actually be drafted by the Kings they trade, now Kings fans wanna say I told you so bad over a 2nd year guy not there anymore. Weird.

Bro put up 16 assists and 22 points with goga and oshae brissett as his team mates

pacers will be in the playoffs next year

Top 5 pick, some money to spend in the offseason, Haliburton looking elite, Jim Carrey as coach. They're gonna make some noise and stop all this chatter real soon

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Some weird responses in here. Who's Haliburton playing with that's supposed to help him win with Turner out? Lance Stephenson is getting 30 mins in 2022 and bringing the ball up when he's out. Indy's lost 6 straight, 4 of those Sabonis was on the team so....

It's almost like Kings fans want him to fail because of how the team got shytted on. The only player that wanted to actually be drafted by the Kings they trade, now Kings fans wanna say I told you so bad over a 2nd year guy not there anymore. Weird.

Top 5 pick, some money to spend in the offseason, Haliburton looking elite, Jim Carrey as coach. They're gonna make some noise and stop all this chatter real soon
No one hates Tyrese. Most of us like him. It’s these guys who hate Fox out of their love for Tyrese that has people acting thst way. Literally, there is 0 reason to dislike Tyrese.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Even with Turner back in, the coach freezes him out and doesn't get him opportunities. Whenever the hell Warren comes back and Brogdon if he's not moved, they'll be a solid 10th seed

:francis:

I watch most of Indiana's and Sacramento's games. This is the piece missing from some of ya'll.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Gentry might not even be there next year knowing the kings
Also Tyrese almost got a double double first half of this game. 8 points on 3 shots and 10 assists. He’s going to be a star

And they still lost. I feel better with Sabonis . I know Gentry will be gone after this season for he was never meant to be there long term anyway :yeshrug:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And they still lost. I feel better with Sabonis . I know Gentry will be gone after this season for he was never meant to be there long term anyway :yeshrug:
Pacers was on a losing streak before he got there
Duartr got hurt during the game
And his best team mates was second round pick. Pacers will be better than the kings soon as the off season is over. Kings doing all this to be a tenth seed

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even with Turner back in, the coach freezes him out and doesn't get him opportunities. Whenever the hell Warren comes back and Brogdon if he's not moved, they'll be a solid 10th seed

:francis:

I watch most of Indiana's and Sacramento's games. This is the piece missing from some of ya'll.

That’s not all on the coach as Myles Turner has never shown to have drive and hunger to be more than what he is currently offensively.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

They’d be better off building through the draft as they always do since they’re not a marquee FA destination.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’d be better off building through the draft as they always do since they’re not a marquee FA destination.
Pacers have not ranked in 30 plus years and have managed to find an all star quality player every few years. Tyrese likely is that plus they getting a top six pick this off season with cap space and guys still tradable

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Pacers have not ranked in 30 plus years and have managed to find an all star quality player every few years. Tyrese likely is that plus they getting a top six pick this off season with cap space and guys still tradable

Still doesn’t change the fact that they aren’t a marquee FA destination regardless of the cap space they have to offer. PG was drafted and Dipo they traded for. Pritchard wants superstar players on his roster and he’s made that well known. Haliburton is a nice young piece, but we will see in time if he can be that superstar player that Pritchard has been clamoring for.

They also aren’t guaranteed a top six pick as we see now in the draft that some teams with better records manage to jump into the top 4 pushing other teams down as well.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still doesn’t change the fact that they aren’t a marquee FA destination regardless of the cap space they have to offer. PG was drafted and Dipo they traded for. Pritchard wants superstar players on his roster and he’s made that well known. Haliburton is a nice young piece, but we will see in time if he can be that superstar player that Pritchard has been clamoring for.

They also aren’t guaranteed a top six pick as we see now in the draft that some teams with better records manage to jump into the top 4 pushing other teams down as well.
Most teams are marquee free agent spots. Even the marquee free agent spots have droughts. Lebron was the first star the lakers landed in years. Phoenix had to trade for chris Paul. Milwaukee had to trade for jrue. Marquee free agents is an overrated term imo. Draft well, trade very smartly, have a good coach, and sign good role players with your money is all they have ever done and it usually gets them in the playoffs and even built their team to a conference finals team in the early 2010s