Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:laff: :laff:. No one said he isn’t good. nikka you said he will be a more efficient version of LaMelo ball. No one in the league said that :russ:. But I’m sure he will put up numbers on a trash Pacers team the rest of the way and you will feel vindicated.
Exactly. Dude made up an entire argument. :pachaha:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Haliburtons first 3 years looks eactly like Brodgons first 3 years.

What makes you all think Tyrese is going to break out into a superstar:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y’all really about to look crazy in a year or so when Haliburton and the pacers have a better record than the hornets with lamelo

Nah Haliburton is Brogdon 2.0 he doesn't have the "feel for the game like a dude like LaMelo"

Melo will probably be the best point guard in the league and a top 5 guy within the next 3 years.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all really about to look crazy in a year or so when Haliburton and the pacers have a better record than the hornets with lamelo
Who said Haliburton isn't good breh? most everyone acknowledges he's a very solid player.

But come on man, he's not better than LaMelo.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not only convinced y’all haven’t seen Haliburton play but also y’all don’t know who brogdon even is lol

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I said that New Orleans should re-sign Lonzo. I thought Garland had potential. You’re confusing potential for the potential you’re attributing to him.

I’m not a Kings fan. I’m a Lakers fan. I just watch them a lot. I didn’t see your question in all the quotes. I’ve said repeatedly that I think his ceiling is Malcolm Brogdon with better passing. With Tobias Harris and Embiid, Maxey, etc., that’s a strong enough collection of talent to win the title. Philly got greedy.

My bad...I thought you repped the Kings. A healthy Brogdon with better passing is an allstar caliber player tho...which is where i project Haliburton to be. I never believed he would be a LaMelo/Ant type talent.

Last season, Fox was being looked at as a top 5 PG...and he was shooting better last season too

1.Put Maxey in Sac, and he looks how Fox looks

2.Put Fox in Philly, he gets more structure, and his overall play improves

3.Put Haliburton in Philly, Philly is a real threat to come out of the East

1. Yes..a more efficient version.
2. No...Embiid needs floor spacers. Fox cant shoot from 3 and is like a 70% FT shooter. Maxey is 42% on catch and shoot.
3. Yes

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Straight up fukked that man over. Him and his team put out a statement like a month ago saying if he's traded he hopes its somewhere he can play. Pacers knew that man's situation....the man was one of the 5 best players on the team and that's how you treat him:what:

You think the Pacers give a fukk about this dude :mjlol:

You think the Pacers are going to be like "we would love to have Haliburton but we can't do the deal cause Holiday won't be able to play if we trade him to you so no the deal is off":mjlol:

fukk him let him go play in China...

Oh wait you got to be vaccinated to play there, nevermind :mjlol:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I think he was better than both Lamelo and Edwards last year. He just didn't have the usage. In a redraft I think he goes #2 behind Melo for sure.
He’s not going over Anthony Edwards in any redraft.

• Dap
Reactions: No1