Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talking about Haliburton isn’t that good
Woj said on tv the entire league is stunned he got traded that’s how good tyrese is currently and can be
:laff: :laff:. No one said he isn’t good. nikka you said he will be a more efficient version of LaMelo ball. No one in the league said that :russ:. But I’m sure he will put up numbers on a trash Pacers team the rest of the way and you will feel vindicated.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Halliburton is tremendous & already better than Fox who looked like he gave too shyts about Sac this year

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be an idiot don’t worryvtho
So a player who is so good that they won 2 whole games last month and hasn’t come close to pushing his team to the playoffs is an All-Star, franchise changing player?

If you’re a box score, stat geek just say that

• Dap
Reactions: No1

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight up fukked that man over. Him and his team put out a statement like a month ago saying if he's traded he hopes its somewhere he can play. Pacers knew that man's situation....the man was one of the 5 best players on the team and that's how you treat him:what:
dont act like the kings dont know either

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So a player who is so good that they won 2 whole games last month and hasn’t come close to pushing his team to the playoffs is an All-Star, franchise changing player?

He’s a 21 year old playing for the kings and Alvin gentry and before that Luke Walton

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What did you think of garland last season?
Or Lonzo before Chicago?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
He's not a championship level PG...he's just not

He's playing well this season tho...tbh, I look at him as another Fox type player...those Kentucky guards love to shoot & score

except one player shoots better from every part of the floor and protects the ball better. Other than that, you right...they the same :mjlol:

I got to see all of this over an entire season man. But I like Maxey a lot. It’s just people going over years of evidence versus 20 game spans like you. That’s what it comes down to.

You aint answer my question tho. As an objective Kings fan, where do you see Haliburtons ceiling being 5 years from now?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What did you think of garland last season?
Or Lonzo before Chicago?
I said that New Orleans should re-sign Lonzo. I thought Garland had potential. You’re confusing potential for the potential you’re attributing to him.
except one player shoots better from every part of the floor and protects the ball better. Other than that, you right...they the same :mjlol:

You aint answer my question tho. As an objective Kings fan, where do you see Haliburtons ceiling being 5 years from now?
I’m not a Kings fan. I’m a Lakers fan. I just watch them a lot. I didn’t see your question in all the quotes. I’ve said repeatedly that I think his ceiling is Malcolm Brogdon with better passing. With Tobias Harris and Embiid, Maxey, etc., that’s a strong enough collection of talent to win the title. Philly got greedy.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Last season, Fox was being looked at as a top 5 PG...and he was shooting better last season too

Put Maxey in Sac, and he looks how Fox looks

Put Fox in Philly, he gets more structure, and his overall play improves

Put Haliburton in Philly, Philly is a real threat to come out of the East