Veteran
Daps
:francis: Knicks should’ve been all over this trade

Randle, IQ and some picks could’ve gotten it done

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Haliburton has averaged 14.3 points, 7.4 assists, 3.9 rebounds and 1.7 steals this season. He is tied for sixth in the league in steals per game and is 11th in assists.

Sabonis, 25, is averaging 18.9 points, 12.1 rebounds and 5.0 assists this season. He's had 34 double-doubles this season, trailing only Nikola Jokic (41) and Rudy Gobert (35).

Hield is third in the NBA in 3-pointers this season, trailing only Steph Curry and Fred VanVleet. Hield is owed $63 million through 2023-24 on his contract.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
My bad...I thought you repped the Kings. A healthy Brogdon with better passing is an allstar caliber player tho...which is where i project Haliburton to be. I never believed he would be a LaMelo/Ant type talent.

1. Yes..a more efficient version.
2. No...Embiid needs floor spacers. Fox cant shoot from 3 and is like a 70% FT shooter. Maxey is 42% on catch and shoot.
3. Yes
I don’t think we’ve ever seen Fox get those type of looks Maxey gets. And Fox shoots better than Maxey from everywhere on the floor but 3. I think you have this skewed boxscore perception that Fox can’t shoot because he started this year off slow or because he’s a mediocre 3 point shooter. He can make jump shots from anywhere within the 3. Maxey’s numbers outside of 3 look like Fox’s shooting splits at the same age except Fox was the focal point. The fact that they’re comparable shows you Fox was the better player. And his current shooting splits outside of 3 are much better. Fox doesn’t have to shoot 3s all day to be a better player than Maxey for Philly. He is better than him at everything else.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right him and Sabonis are comparable talents

he can only play near the rim on offense, and cant defend anywhere on defense.

you give away a kid hitting 41% of his threes? who average 18 and 9 when given the keys for a month? for fukking sabonis?????

and then throw buddy hield in the pot too (because fukk it why not)?

:russ:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

you give away a kid hitting 41% of his threes? who average 18 and 9 when given the keys for a month? for fukking sabonis?????

Buddy is an awful defender, selfish player and a contract that they didn’t need. Plus they have other guys who have been shooting well as of late. You’re comparing a month of Haliburton to a career of Sabonis.

The kid you’re referring to put up 18 and 9 on high usage and shot 41 percent from the field and 34 percent from 3 over that time. He’s not a first option. There were nights they were getting blown out and he would take 10 shots.

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

They traded away all their shooters and now their two best players are guys who can't shoot :francis:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Would've rather have Sabonis + Haliburton with Metu and Davion developing. Oh well :francis:

I hope Fox comes back into last season's form.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn. This guy and his team manipulated his way to Sacramento throughout the entire draft process and got traded after his second year. Cold world :heh: