Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think he was better than both Lamelo and Edwards last year. He just didn't have the usage. In a redraft I think he goes #2 behind Melo for sure.

To think the Knicks could have drafted him but instead took Toppin who they don't even play :mjlol:

Professional malfeasance at it's finest

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Just like people In this thread are saying this trade is good :jbhmm:

You’re lying If you say the Wiggins/DLO was universally accepted as good . Point is the loudest voice doesn’t make it right
But in this case. It is

LEAGUE is stunned according to Woj. This and the Wiggins trade are completely different

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To think the Knicks could have drafted him but instead took Toppin who they don't even play :mjlol:

Imagine being Detroit we took Hayes instead kf him
If we knew he was available I’m a thousand percent sure they would have went after him.
Cade and Haliburton would have been insane

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

It was crazy to me watching the draft live that they passed on him bc the consensus was that he was league ready and filled a big need for the Knicks at the time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine being Detroit we took Hayes instead kf him
If we knew he was available I’m a thousand percent sure they would have went after him.
Cade and Haliburton would have been insane

Didn't they offer Tyrese for Ben Simmons :yeshrug:

People knew that he was available:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Maxey wouldn't be at 17 ppg if Benamin was playing

Idk if Maxey is a sidekick, I don't think he is

Simmons? lol Maxey is the reason that nikka is playing Call of Duty at home :dead::russ:

He's putting up 23/5 on 50/40/90 splits when Embiid doesnt play and offense runs through him...We not even gonna talk about they assist to turnover ratio :sas1:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Simmons? lol Maxey is the reason that nikka is playing Call of Duty at home :dead::russ:

He's putting up 23/5 on 50/40/90 splits when Embiid doesnt play and offense runs through him...We not even gonna talk about they assist to turnover ratio :sas1:

He's not a championship level PG...he's just not

He's playing well this season tho...tbh, I look at him as another Fox type player...those Kentucky guards love to shoot & score

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I got to see all of this over an entire season man. But I like Maxey a lot. It’s just people going over years of evidence versus 20 game spans like you. That’s what it comes down to.