Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, people actually said it made sense. In terms of fit, and return it was a good trade
Just like people In this thread are saying this trade is good :jbhmm:

You’re lying If you say the Wiggins/DLO was universally accepted as good . Point is the loudest voice doesn’t make it right

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This gives me Blake Griffin to Detroit vibes and Sabonis isn’t as good as Blake was

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I can’t wait to up all these threads my G. You’re making me root against people I like damn near. Halliburton is shooting 41 percent from the field and 34 percent from 3 since Fox stopped playing and that energy was on him but he stat pads some assists and yall acting like he’s all world. I just saw JJ say he came to see him play the Knicks and he just does everything right. And I’m sitting here like ayo b, they lost that game by like 40. Those numbers are hollow.

:hubie: we just gonna have to wait and see brehda. These threads will be bumped for years to come, this is thecoli lol....where do you see Haliburton ceiling since you think everybody is bugging?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I do see him making the jump...my seat is prepaid on the Haliburton bandwagon. Im saying the competition in the east is there.

Plus you talking bout yearly jumps. Maxey went from (8ppg shooting 30% from 3) to (17ppg and 40% from 3 as a sophomore). He's shooting at a better clip than bofem :ufdup:

Maxey wouldn't be at 17 ppg if Benamin was playing

Idk if Maxey is a sidekick, I don't think he is

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka did you say elite defense? If you don’t get the fukk out of here. He’s averaging double digits assists as they lose games - none of that shyt is impactful. Halliburton is Brogdon at his peak. Fox at last year’s level of play was bordering on All Star PG.

You might be one of the worst on this forum at knowing what's going on in the league.

The entire NBA knows how good Haliburton is. Phoenix fans last year were pissed they didn't get him in the draft once he showed out.
As I said before, Haliburton is a top 30 player in the league. Wish Fox got moved but Indiana got their guy. Just hope Carlisle doesn't shyt on him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Woj basically says every gm and every fan agrees this was a stupid trade
My god they traded the third rookie of the year player behind edwards and Lamelo for a nikka who only made an all star game as a injury replacement

Tyrese is a B level talent he will never be as good as Lamelo Ball you all are overreacting.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Woj basically says every gm and every fan agrees this was a stupid trade
My god they traded the third rookie of the year player behind edwards and Lamelo for a nikka who only made an all star game as a injury replacement

I think he was better than both Lamelo and Edwards last year. He just didn't have the usage. In a redraft I think he goes #2 behind Melo for sure.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Haliburton is a good player but some of yall are going off the deep end. :mjlol:

Either way, it looks like a pretty lopsided trade right now.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tyrese is a B level talent he will never be as good as Lamelo Ball you all are overreacting.
He shoots better than Lamelo
He can pass very well might not be the cute flashy shyt Lamelo does but he can pass
Neither are great defenders
Has legit handles as well and can finish at the rim

you are either acting disingenuous or you haven’t watched him play basketball

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not even a good fit. The Kings need shooting and a big man who can anchor the defense, and Sabonis isn't a reliable floor spacer or a defensive anchor :francis:
All this for a ten seed fight where the Pelicans got better than them by adding CJ and the hint of a returning Zion.