Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His ceiling is a slightly better Brogdon. Which means Brogdon and Turner are coming to the Lakers for Westbrook. :wow:
I'll never fukking watch the NBA ever again if they do that dumbass shyt.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Garland is in Y3...you can't see Haliburton making that jump?

Haliburton in Y1 >>> Garland in Y1
Haliburton in Y2 >>> Garland in Y2
Y3???

Haliburton is way better than Maxey

Fred didn't really break out until Y4

Harden has another yr or 2 as an all star and that's the end of his chpt

Derozan won't be a consistent all star the next 3 yrs

Kyrie, Lavine, Melo & Trae likely will be

Haliburton is a Jrue Holiday level player...I'm talking about skill level & impact

I do see him making the jump...my seat is prepaid on the Haliburton bandwagon. Im saying the competition in the east is there.

Plus you talking bout yearly jumps. Maxey went from (8ppg shooting 30% from 3) to (17ppg and 40% from 3 as a sophomore). He's shooting at a better clip than bofem :ufdup:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right him and Sabonis are comparable talents

Sure. But the caveat is that the Kings are trading someone 1.5 years into a cheap rookie deal, who they’d basically have team control of for another 6 years or so after that for someone who can walk for nothing in 2 years and doesn’t really elevate their current ceiling at all. If nothing else it’s poor asset management.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I do see him making the jump...my seat is prepaid on the Haliburton bandwagon. Im saying the competition in the east is there.

Plus you talking bout yearly jumps. Maxey went from (8ppg shooting 30% from 3) to (17ppg and 40% from 3 as a sophomore). He's shooting at a better clip than bofem :ufdup:
I can’t wait to up all these threads my G. You’re making me root against people I like damn near. Halliburton is shooting 41 percent from the field and 34 percent from 3 since Fox stopped playing and that energy was on him but he stat pads some assists and yall acting like he’s all world. I just saw JJ say he came to see him play the Knicks and he just does everything right. And I’m sitting here like ayo b, they lost that game by like 40. Those numbers are hollow.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Straight up fukked that man over. Him and his team put out a statement like a month ago saying if he's traded he hopes its somewhere he can play. Pacers knew that man's situation....the man was one of the 5 best players on the team and that's how you treat him:what:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight up fukked that man over. Him and his team put out a statement like a month ago saying if he's traded he hopes its somewhere he can play. Pacers knew that man's situation....the man was one of the 5 best players on the team and that's how you treat him:what:
fukk his stupid ass. I would have done the same thing just for being stupid. Stupidity shouldn't be rewarded especially when you're making millions of dollars.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t wait to up all these threads my G. You’re making me root against people I like damn near. Halliburton is shooting 41 percent from the field and 34 percent from 3 since Fox stopped playing and that energy was on him but he stat pads some assists and yall acting like he’s all world. I just saw JJ say he came to see him play the Knicks and he just does everything right. And I’m sitting here like ayo b, they lost that game by like 40. Those numbers are hollow.

Haliburton is a big PG that can shoot 3s and plays passable defense. Fox doesn't play defense or shoot 3s, yet he's a more integral piece to winning? Makes no sense. Even if Haliburton doesn't improve at all from where he is right now he's a net positive to a team.