Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like they decided to go with mitchell/fox. SAC not signing free agents so what they're paying fox or whoever is irrelevant they just need to accumulate pieces at this point.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teams just giving up players now, Klutch and the Lakers gotta get a deal from the league somehow. :wow:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Last five games he putting up 18 and 10 on league average shooting
Twelve games without Fox he putting up 20 and 10 with league average shooting

y’all really don’t watch tyrese and idk why y’all can’t admit it
We do watch him Nîgga. I’ve been saying this all year while you nuts were claiming that he is better than Fox at his best because Fox had a slow start to this year. Halliburton puts up numbers that are inconsequential to winning and his numbers without Fox are a result of dominating the ball. He is literally their only playmaker. All that shyt you posted contributed to two wins. Did you mention that over that last 10 as the first option without Fox he’s been shooting 41 percent from the field and 34 percent from 3? I’m convinced it’s because he’s a nice guy or something. This shyt is legitimately confusing to me. This guy is not a first option. I liked him for Lhilly because they also had Tobias and he fit them perfectly but y’all have to stop.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We do watch him Nîgga. I’ve been saying this all year while you nuts were claiming that he is better than Fox at his best because Fox had a slow start to this year. Halliburton puts up numbers that are inconsequential to winning and his numbers without Fox are a result of dominating the ball. He is literally their only playmaker. All that shyt you posted contributed to two wins. Did you mention that over that last 10 as the first option without Fox he’s been shooting 41 percent from the field and 34 percent from 3?

The irony of saying this as a way to prop up Fox

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The irony of saying this as a way to prop up Fox
I was never propping up Fox in that statement. And Fox led the league in fourth quarter scoring last year and his run of 30 point games to end the year coincided with the Kings winning games. But go off. Statmuse got you Nîggas confused.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. This is a universally panned trade. No way EVERYONE is saying it’s bad, and it’s not. This was a bigger finesse than the blazers/clippers trade
Everyone said the Wiggins for DLO trade was bad

By your logic you agree it was:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: No1