Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Am I going to be any less confused about the story if I cop this DLC? I can’t lie, for all the years I waited, I’m still salty about this game :beli:

It explains certain plot points left unanswered from the base game (Lingering Will for example), but for the most part it leaves more questions than answers.

I’m getting too :flabbynsick: to have to wait years for answers again.

You can tell that they had no sense of direction for this DLC beforehand and mainly used fan complaints to help create it.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Xigbar “Luxu” yes. Unfortunately it doesn’t tell you what’s in the black box or who the MOMs identity is. You do get a repeat battle against him in the keyblade graveyard again as well as a data battle against him.

Thanks for the dead’s up. I think I’m skipping this :beli:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Just started:

sounds like Nomura watched fullmetal alchemist before making this lol

Side note: crazy how many small details i forgot about this story. needed a quick refresher

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
ok i'm in it. just finished the main story part and now at the limit cut.
I'll fight the bosses on my own time so i skipped to the ending.
nomoura stop. you're adding more things to the mix for no reason again. we really need this yazora nonsense into the plot? we don't even know about the black box and foretellers. they don't even have anything to do with yazora.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ok i'm in it. just finished the main story part and now at the limit cut.
I'll fight the bosses on my own time so i skipped to the ending.
nomoura stop. you're adding more things to the mix for no reason again. we really need this yazora nonsense into the plot? we don't even know about the black box and foretellers. they don't even have anything to do with yazora.

I don’t even think that he knows what’s going on in the story anymore.

They literally should have just let the nameless be Strelitzia as everyone originally theorized rather than having her be related to Yazora.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I said the same exact thing to my brother.
I was like he's just writing stuff in here with no idea on how to end it. :mjlol:

It really seems like he wants to pivot the story away from all the Disney stuff, but they own everything related to KH even the Yazora character. So I’m not sure how far he will get with this storyline, with Disney stepping in and being like nahhhh :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It really seems like he wants to pivot the story away from all the Disney stuff, but they own everything related to KH even the Yazora character. So I’m not sure how far he will get with this storyline, with Disney stepping in and being like nahhhh :mjlol:
Yeah I’m seeing that,
If there’s no more Disney I’m out. As childish as Disney is it gives some foundation for this series.
Like you said Disney owns this so I have no idea what he’s doing.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
I finished this game a few days ago with the DLC and I'm super confused since the last KH game I played was Birth by Sleep on the PSP :dwillhuh:

Never bothered with the 3DS and mobile games cause I thought they were side games:beli: