Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Verify when you play the dlc

Been playing it since it got released early this morning here are my thoughts:

It’s not even close to be worth the $30 US ($40 who paid for the concert music.) He refers to it as the Final Mix of 2, yet there’s wayyyy less content added. It exactly reminds me of the last 5 episodes of Power as it’s the same scenarios and boss battles played all over again.

The base form is still lacking in content. Yes, they added new modes or whatever, but all that does is change the gameplay for players rather than actually adding new content. You can trade in your two proofs to get the new keyblades, but you have to have obtained all 90 emblems and complete the critical mode to get them. No COR, no new synthesis materials and padded abilities to Sora to quiet peoples complaints about his style of play.

Not to mention all it really does is just add more questions than answers to an already convoluted story. You can really just watch everything on YouTube rather than paying the money for the DLC. For people who are excited to finally explore Scala Ad Caelum, temper your expectations so you don’t get disappointed.

It’s the FFXV bullshyt all over again where the cutscenes and story explanations that should have been along with the base game update.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even at lvl 99 with the Ultimate Weapon those data battles are rather difficult. It doesn’t state this, but you can actually use your Limit cut save back to the base game and level up if you need to, then reload back when you want to try it again. My defense is at 76, but I might need to buff it up some before I try again.

I defeated Marluxia and Larxene before I had to go to work.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'll start playing tomorrow. why did it have to come out thursday :mjcry:
I'm looking at some leaks here and there. there's saying the next game is teased and it's coming sooner than people think.
I think it'll be a switch game.
When you see yazora the blue and red theme is something serious. it could mean sora and riku but the colors are very similar to the switch joycons.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i'll start playing tomorrow. why did it have to come out thursday :mjcry:
I'm looking at some leaks here and there. there's saying the next game is teased and it's coming sooner than people think.
I think it'll be a switch game.
When you see yazora the blue and red theme is something serious. it could mean sora and riku but the colors are very similar to the switch joycons.

It was actually the new mobile game pertaining to Xehanort that was announced this morning coming Spring 2020.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Oh yeah I heard about that but I knew when they weren’t in the first iteration of 3 that whatever appearance they could have would be minimal
I am salty about
sephiroth not appearing

They never even explained what exactly happened to Zack in BBS after Sephiroth “found him”.