Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
66p8zuJ.gif
Damn this heartless looks suitably demonic, he roaring n shyt lmao they getting tired of sora’s bts dressing pansy flipping and bullshytting lmfao.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I forgot i played this game
I dropped this game twice. I don't even remember the first world I got to and dropped it the first time but the second time I made it to the Monster's Inc world. This has to be the worst main line title in the series. It was very pretty but it also was boring. It also didn't help that they removed all the Final Fantasy characters.

I don't think it was a wise idea to abandon a core of what Kingdom Hearts was and try and make it it's own thing. It was Square x Disney in a mash up. There was no good reason to drop all the Square characters and pretend like the new characters created just for this series with the Disney characters were enough.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I played it and stopped at 75% story completed. This was mid and I finished KH1 and KH2 got thru all the data bosses
I dropped this game twice. I don't even remember the first world I got to and dropped it the first time but the second time I made it to the Monster's Inc world. This has to be the worst main line title in the series. It was very pretty but it also was boring. It also didn't help that they removed all the Final Fantasy characters.

I don't think it was a wise idea to abandon a core of what Kingdom Hearts was and try and make it it's own thing. It was Square x Disney in a mash up. There was no good reason to drop all the Square characters and pretend like the new characters created just for this series with the Disney characters were enough.
They didn't understand or forgot that people came for Disney but stayed for final fantasy

Making the game 100% Disney was an L of massive proportions

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I played it and stopped at 75% story completed. This was mid and I finished KH1 and KH2 got thru all the data bosses
i actually got the plat for this game. but i was so disappointed i didnt care to finish. only beat the Vanitas data battle :manny: